X2010 Challenge help!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter EVIL JIMMY
  • 9 comments
  • 1,506 views
Messages
58
Messages
EVILJIMMY090
Im using a ds3, and coming in 2 seconds off bronze... any tips?
 
Each track was 75+ attempts for me, Each fail was spinning out and being 1-4 seconds off bronze.

Nurburgring - For me I got to first sector by 20-22 seconds, 2nd sector 35-37 seconds and 3rd sector by 51-54 seconds. Try to get first lap by 1:08 and second lap 1:07

Monza - Easiest to bronze yet easy to fail, cutting the chicanes help a lot, I unfortunately don't remember my lap times.

Suzuka - This one was a pain. Get to first sector by 30.5 seconds and the last one by 55-56 seconds. You may spin out a lot which is irritating.

All my driving settings were off except Skid Recovery and ABS 1 and driving line on.

Hope this helps somewhat.
 
Cheers dude,

Just gunna have to sit there and get her done!
 
Cheers dude,

Just gunna have to sit there and get her done!

Just wondering, could you tell me how much creds you win for beating this event?
 
The challenge is achievable with DS3, because I know I have managed to do it, and got a silver on Monza sometime after I got a bit of practise.

The trick to this challenge is trial and error, as well as alot of practise. I would suggest turning off the driving assists with the exception of SR and having ABS set to 1, since the assists kinda limits how fast the X1 can go around corners, and the X1 has so much downforce it doesnt really need the assists.
 
i heard if you unlock a X1 at B-SPEC 35, you can tune the aerodynamics, brake etc and it'll carry into the challenge making it easier. is this true
 
You have to use the X1 they provide you and you can't tweak it, kinda like how the license tests work.
 
Back