X2010 Challenge-Sebastian Vettel used Racing soft Tires. Video Proof @ 1:30

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeddyBear-420
  • 14 comments
  • 3,241 views
Messages
1,473
Messages
Teddy_Bear-420
Gold times that Sebastian Vettel set are with Racing Soft Tires. In his videos he is in Time Attack setting times. i have Bronzed the challenge(DS3) and won the S.Vettel X2010. i Bought Racing Soft Tires and guess what... i can get the Gold lap times with ease. Come on PD let us use racing softs for this event.


his best lap time 1:08.884

AT 1:31 you can see Racing softs
 
Last edited:
So to win this car, i have to defeat the world champion, with not as good tyres. Okay.....
 
It's even a notch above; Super Soft (which weren't even included in the final version). I'm quite sure that Vettel didn't set the times in this video and it's simply promotional.
 
It's even a notch above; Super Soft (which weren't even included in the final version). I'm quite sure that Vettel didn't set the times in this video and it's simply promotional.

We need to do an Average of 1:04 on this course with Racing hards....thats lame. its stopping me from getting platinum.
 
I can't believe you spotted that, super softs what a joke. :lol:

Edit: After thinking about it "Super Softs" are probably the same as "Racing Softs" on a different regions disk?
 
Last edited:
You have racing softs too in S.Vettel challenge...
 
Yev
You have racing softs too in S.Vettel challenge...

i thought it was a Stock X2010 on Hards

i can do lap times of 1:05 and less in practice on racing softs iin the stock version of the car
 
Yev
You have racing softs too in S.Vettel challenge...

He is correct. I just checked it for Suzuka (I've done Nurburgring & Monza) and it certainly says "Racing: Soft" and it's locked.
 
I did all 3 tracks today, and it is racing soft on all of them. I only got bronze. I have no chance to get gold on any of them
 
Super Soft ahahahaha Sebastian Vettel you are a noob!!!
 
You can use Racing Softs in the challenge anyway as has already been said...
 
i cant figure out why i can get gold times in time trials but not on the challenge then. the Gold time should be 2:18 for Nurburgring
 
i cant figure out why i can get gold times in time trials but not on the challenge then. the Gold time should be 2:18 for Nurburgring

Maybe because the first lap on the S.Vettel Challenge starts from the pit lane?
 
Downforce, LSD settings and gearbox ratios are different in challenge X2010 and the X2010 you own.
In other words - the X2010 you drive in that challenge is crap.
 
Back