X2010 Challenge

Messages
20
Messages
GatorBait1980
WTF :mad:!!!! How am I supposed to contend in this series with a controller with analog sticks? They made this ish so hard it is literally impossible! I tried this series about 50 times no exaggeration either and could not even stay close to the ghost car!

I guess the only folks able to do this challenge are either Super Human Mutants or they have a wheel to use! This really sucks for those of us who can't afford a wheel!
 
Theres a new feature since patch 1,07, you can adjust the controller sensitivity. I guess it may help you to do it. But some people did it with a controller before 1.07 so its possible.

I didnt make better than silver with a couple of tries ( i have a wheel) but you can definitly make it with your controller. Keep practicing ! 👍
 
Practice is what you have to do.
Don't expect getting gold from your third go. It's like two times more difficult with a controller.
I got bronze, silver, bronze after 6 hours with a wheel. With a controller, I'm about 6 seconds off, but I haven't tried it much with the controller.
 
I've got gold on Monza with a pad, bronze on the other two. It's very doable with a pad, especially with the new slower bronze times.

Once you get three bronze and get an X2010, or get one from B-Spec use them to practice without the restrictiveness of the event. Being able to do lap after lap without disqualification helps you learn much quicker, then when you're ready move over to the challenge.
 
I've got gold on Monza with a pad, bronze on the other two. It's very doable with a pad, especially with the new slower bronze times.

Once you get three bronze and get an X2010, or get one from B-Spec use them to practice without the restrictiveness of the event. Being able to do lap after lap without disqualification helps you learn much quicker, then when you're ready move over to the challenge.

Yeah very good advise, thats how I managed to do silver.
 
How do you select the x2010 from your garage? I tried and the option wasnt available..
 
How do you select the x2010 from your garage? I tried and the option wasnt available..

You can't for that challenge. You have to use the one provided and it can't be modified.
 
Back