X2010 Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter danowales
  • 7 comments
  • 920 views
Messages
4
I have just reached level 30, and use a bog standard machine issue controller. I am having great difficulty with this challenge on the first track. Are there any tips out there to help complete the challenge.
After toggling through the search thread I cant seem to find any advice just lots of general talk about the car.
 
Turn off driving aids except ABS, increase controller steering sensitivity to at least 5. It's all about reflexes and concentration.
 
It just takes practice dude. I did not get bronze on any track until PD raised the times awhile back. Even after that it took me quite a few tries to bronze all three tracks. I use a ds3. Keep at it.
 
Turn off everything except ABS 1 and turn controller sensitivity up to 7. The whole key to this thing is repitition, I failed the same turn in Suzuka literally 20 times, but I kept at it and succeeded. Try and try again.
 
I would just like to thank everyone for the tips, bronzed the first two tracks just got Suzuka left. It looks like its going to be a weekend of frustration.
 
Back