X2010 Colours Wanted

Messages
499
Messages
GYMKHANA_RYAN43
picture.php



I need Numbers:
01 - Yaycandy69 - 908 - 12th Feb
02 - Monkeyjosh05 - Speed 8- 3rd Feb
03 - WANTED
04 - Yaycandy69 - GT-R SpecV (GT Academy) - 9th Feb
05 - RenoRanes007 - XJR9 - 16th Feb
06 - WANTED
07 - Yaycandy69 - 370z (GT Academy) - 10th Feb
08 - bab2390 - Giulia TZ2 - 8th Feb
09 - TurnerTeam - 370z GT Academy - 15th Feb
10 - Sett7188 - GT-R SpecV GT - 14th Feb
11 - WANTED
12- WANTED
13- WANTED
14 - Jedivenom - 370z GT Academy - 13th Feb
15 - Already Owned
16 - Yaycandy69 - XJR9- 11th Feb
17 - WANTED
18 - monkeyjosh05 - XJR9 - 7th Feb
19 - Already Owned
20 - Hamza_FIN_ - X2010 #5 - 17th Feb
21 - Already Owned
22 - Already Owned

20th send Ech0Ambar1 GT1

So I have a fair way to go then :L

I'll trade any car in my garage for any of these with 0 miles (preferably)

Choose from the cars in my thread here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=165235

Can Trade from the 21st Onwards

Happy Bidding

Ryan


Current Car I'm offering
Gran Turismo
X2010 Carbon (Number 22)
X2010 (Copper)(Number 19)
X2010 (Beige)(Number 2)
Formula Gran Turismo (Playstation Blue)

Jaguar
XJR9 LM Race Car '89 (Hard To Get)
Jaguar E-Type

Citroen
Matte Grey GT By Citroen Concept
C4 Rally Car
GT By Citroen Race Car

Caterham
Seven Fireblade

Audi
Quattro '92
ABT Audi TT-R Touring Car '02

Pagani
Zonda C12s '00 (Not Zonda R, Much rarer in GT5)
Pagani Zonda R '09 (Fully Tuned)

Ferrari
F2007
330 P4 '67
F40 '92

Honda
Castrol Mugen NSX '00 (SUPER GT)
Mobil 1 NSX
Integra Type R Touring Car

Lancia
Stratos Rally Car '77
Stratos Road Car

Mazda
Furai Concept

Amuse
S2000 R1

Jay Leno
Tank Car

Nissan
Xanavi Nismo GT-R
R89c '89
FALKEN GT-R Race Car '04 (Formula Drift)
370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version)
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version)

Chapparal
2J

Bentley
Speed 8

Mitsubishi
Pajero Rally Raid Car (new)
Pajero Rally Raid Car '85

Toyota
GT1 '99

Ford
GT40 '69

Vw
Schwimmwagen typ166 '42

Mines
Evolution VI '00

Alfa Romeo
Giulia TZ2 Carazza De Zagato CN.Ar750106 '65

Cadillac
Cien Concept

Mercedes
Sauber C9 Race Car '89

Aston Martin
V12 Vanquish

Dodge
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race car

Chevrolet
Corvette ZR1 (C5) RM (Racing Mod)
Camaro SS RM (Racing Mod)

Peugeot
908 FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10
908 Team Peugeot Total '10

TVR
T350C
 
Last edited:
Hey Man I have got yellow white And Carbon Prototype :sly:
 
I have a blue one I can trade in a few days.
 
I think 8
 
ok mate. 8th February ok?

What's your psn?
 
Offer now for an early trade date!
 
Still searching for the remaining 13 colours guys. Can anyone help?!
 
I Have got the Carbon One aswell For the Citroen Matte Grey GT By Citroen Concept
 
Already got the carbon one mate. (Crossed off the list)
 
I've updated my post with cars that I have to trade now :)
 
I got 9 and 20 numbers and i want 2 and 16 numbers PM ME IF INTERSETED!
 
Private message sent. Check your inbox :)
 
number 20 for your GT1 Toyota..can trade in 10 mins
 
PM sent. I think i may have a deal on that car already but if it doesn't work out i'll consider your offer.

Book in advance now to secure your date !
 
Back