X2010 GUNMETAL COLOR 4th in dealer for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sgt_Deeds
  • 7 comments
  • 490 views
Messages
546
Messages
Sgt_Deeds2
Im looking for :


Corvette C5-R(C5)
Viper Gts team oreca
Corvette Z06 (C2) Race car
Audi A4 touring car
Nsx-r prototype Lm Race car
Lexus is 200 gt-1 Race car
Mine's lancer evolution vI
Gt-r LM Road going version
Gt-r concept Lm race car
R39 Gt1 race car
Calibra touring car
Cusco subaru advan impreza (jgtc)
Impreza super touring car
Altezza touring car
Cerumo supra jgtc
Woodone Tom supra
Pescarolo -Courage judd GV5 Race car
Lutecia sport trophy v6 24v Race car

Note: Some car will be on ( 2 for 1 ) trade
 
psn me or pm me with 1 vs 1 car.... i have all these cars or so, or look at my signature's garage,,,

i'm only interested if the X1 is 0 mileage!

Thanks
 
I Still have 2 to trade
 
Hey, I am interested. Of all the cars on your list, I only have the Audi A4 touring car. I also have about 16m to buy any additional car you may want from the dealerships. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
 
I have Calibra touring car and Altezza touring car. will do 1 for 1 if your gunmetal x1 is 0 miles. lmk
 
I have Calibra touring car and Altezza touring car. will do 1 for 1 if your gunmetal x1 is 0 miles. lmk

1 for 1 cause it as milage
 
Calibra touring car
Altezza touring car
Woodone Tom supra

I've got these, don't know color on the Altezza off the top of my head but I think it's black.
 
Back