- 845
- bkviper
I thought all 3 types of X2010 had the same horsepower, with the one difference being the adjustable transmission in the colored and prototype models.
Currently though, all of my colored ones has 1556 HP, as does my Prototype. But my Vettel Redbull only has 1536, even after oil change and engine rebuild.
I can't remember if it was always that amount or not, but that car was my B-Spec grinder and has over 60K miles on it.
Can someone confirm if the Redbull horsepower is the same, or if it should be equal to the other models?
And if it should be higher, is there something I am missing maintenance wise, or does there come a point where a car permanently losses horsepower?
Currently though, all of my colored ones has 1556 HP, as does my Prototype. But my Vettel Redbull only has 1536, even after oil change and engine rebuild.
I can't remember if it was always that amount or not, but that car was my B-Spec grinder and has over 60K miles on it.
Can someone confirm if the Redbull horsepower is the same, or if it should be equal to the other models?
And if it should be higher, is there something I am missing maintenance wise, or does there come a point where a car permanently losses horsepower?