X2010 orange, red, pink, white, purple, carbon, Vettel FOR TRADE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Achillias
  • 13 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
125
I'm only looking for other coloured X2010, offer me yours for a trade, now.

Trading with:
-Leewalt X2010 pink for X2010 yellow (done)
-Evo_dadi X2010 beige for red
 
Last edited:
I have beige with 0 miles and copper with some miles,interested with the pink and red.can't trade till later this afternoon tho after the reset time.
 
I have beige with 0 miles and copper with some miles,interested with the pink and red.can't trade till later this afternoon tho after the reset time.

Just add me, we will trade tomorrow then, can you post the beige colour?
 
your pink for my orange?
 
i can offer you a Cranberry X2010 and a Blue X2010 for the purple and the white. both of mine have 0 changes with 0 miles
 
sorry i just noticed you have orange my mistake
 
I have beige with 0 miles and copper with some miles,interested with the pink and red.can't trade till later this afternoon tho after the reset time.

Red for beige?
 
Achillias
Red for beige?

Yep sounds good then.tomorrow?are you in another country?still trying to get used with trading people out of the country.time difference is throwing me off lol!!
 
Orange for my W12 Nardo 20 km driven
 
Need, any other coloured x2010. Got yellow, orange, pink, white, purple, red, carbon and Vettel. Offer for an trade.
 
Back