Hey I have the S Vettel X2010 and the Prototype and I was wondering why the Prototype is faster? Top end is the same but the Acceleration is way better on the Prototype. Anyone else notice this?
Here's another mindbender , I have 2 Vettel X2010's .One from bronze on the Challange , the other from 35lvl Bspec reward .Both have roughly the same mileage ,yet there is a 26 hp difference and yes the oil is brand new on both of them .
Here's another mindbender , I have 2 Vettel X2010's .One from bronze on the Challange , the other from 35lvl Bspec reward .Both have roughly the same mileage ,yet there is a 26 hp difference and yes the oil is brand new on both of them .
Here's another mindbender , I have 2 Vettel X2010's .One from bronze on the Challange , the other from 35lvl Bspec reward .Both have roughly the same mileage ,yet there is a 26 hp difference and yes the oil is brand new on both of them .
Here's another mindbender , I have 2 Vettel X2010's .One from bronze on the Challange , the other from 35lvl Bspec reward .Both have roughly the same mileage ,yet there is a 26 hp difference and yes the oil is brand new on both of them .
Engine wear...That's what the engine restoration is for pal, just wait a few more days and you're X2010 will hit new lows like it's never seen before .