X2010 Prototype Zero Miles (2 In Stock, First Worthy Offers Get It!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sam48
  • 10 comments
  • 1,138 views
Messages
3,321
United States
United States
Messages
GTP_Sam48
SOLD OUT


The X2010 Prototype with zero miles, and just two in stock, as the title states.

Siena-PiazzadelCampo.jpg


The first worthy offers take it, so be quick. Also, to make it fair, I'll let eight or so people post an offer before I call it, unless I find none of their offers appealing.

I'll be ready to trade starting tomorrow (8:00PM Eastern Time US)

What I'm looking for-

1. Bentley Speed 8
2. Ferrari F10
3. Audi R8 LMP1 01' (The yellow/silver one)
4. BMW McLaren F1 GTR
5. Nissan 370Z GT Academy Version

Keep in mind I may accept other offers as the above list is comprised of the top five cars I'm looking for.
 
Last edited:
Ford Mark 4
Chaparral 2D
Ferrari P4
Nissan Xanavi Z 06
Peugeot team total '10
I'm sorry if these are bad offers i just want 1 X2010 prototype really bad :D

PSN- Tixoz message back soon if possible
 
Hi m8 I have a speed 8, let me know if you want it, thanks.
 
R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Sauber 9
R390 GT1 Race Car -98
 
Any chance you would consider the BMW v12 LM race car '99?
 
Sorry double post.
 
Hi m8 I have a speed 8, let me know if you want it, thanks.

I'll take you up on that. Just friend me on the PSN at GTP_Sam48, and I'll send you X2010 tomorrow and work out any issues/questions you may have.

By the way, how many miles does you Speed 8 have?

To everyone else: Thanks for the offers, but they're not quite what I'm looking for.
 
Ok thanks Sam, I have sent you a friend request.
 
this is what i have
Premium
Mclaren f1
M5
Fairlady z z34
sls amg
viper srt10 coupe
cailfornia
gallardo
maserati GT

Standard
NSX '93
TVR T350C
BMW 2002 Turbo
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
RUF RGT
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro
Opel Speedster turbo
BMW M3 CSL
Cizeta V16T
Countach LP400
Chevelle SS 454
 
I got 370 Academy 0 Mile. Can trade now.
 
Trading closed.
 
Back