B Batzman Messages 69 Messages James-vb Jan 20, 2011 #1 I have the s vettel x2010 from reaching level 35 bspec, I have heard there are 3 types altogether. Do they have different names? or are they all the S vettel but in different colours?
I have the s vettel x2010 from reaching level 35 bspec, I have heard there are 3 types altogether. Do they have different names? or are they all the S vettel but in different colours?
Turnerteam Messages 551 Messages Turnerteam Messages JT94x Jan 20, 2011 #2 S.Vettel is the actual Red Bull livery, other X1's are just called Red Bull X2010/Red Bull X2010 Prototype.
S.Vettel is the actual Red Bull livery, other X1's are just called Red Bull X2010/Red Bull X2010 Prototype.
M mobileobsession Messages 67 Jan 20, 2011 #3 Check out the info in the Gran Turismo Wikia link below: http://gran-turismo.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Bull_X2010_'10
Check out the info in the Gran Turismo Wikia link below: http://gran-turismo.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Bull_X2010_'10