x2010 reference times?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thestug
  • 6 comments
  • 546 views
Messages
78
Messages
stur1ing
I recently got to lvl30 and completed monza and the nurburgring in the x2010. I am having some difficulty with the last challenge at suzuka. I can't seem to get silver or gold on suzuka. Does any one have times so I know if I am on pace or if im just better of restarting?
 
I did search ,but found nothing on the first two pages. Thanks for the link.
 
The link is not exactly what i was looking for. I'm realize the only way to win is to use a wheel and practice. I'm looking for lap times and split times at sectors. Thanks though.
 
Keep looking. It's there. Don't give up because it takes more than 10 seconds to find anything.
 
first lap: 1st reference time is 28.2 or less
2nd reference is 52.5 or less
lap must be 1.05.3xx or less I think.
 
Back