- 3,220

- Maldives
- zedextreme8177
I found this pretty fun to do, so I'll go ahead
Additional Details:
-A screenshot should be enough proof for an insanely quick laptime, though replays areokay better
- Share your usage of driving aids, whether you used Auto/Manual, and whether you used a Wheel or Controller
Anyways, here's my lap:
All driving aids off except ABS: 1, and Steering Sensitivity set to 7. Using a DS3
Timechart
1. zedextreme8177 - 0:33.797 - DS3
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
I will be updating this whenever I can access this site
Track: Rome Circuit
Cars allowed:
- Red Bull X2010 (any variant)
- Oil Change allowed
Driving aids:
- Anything is allowed except SRF= which must be OFF, and Grip Reduction must be set to LOW
Cars allowed:
- Red Bull X2010 (any variant)
- Oil Change allowed
Driving aids:
- Anything is allowed except SRF= which must be OFF, and Grip Reduction must be set to LOW
Additional Details:
-A screenshot should be enough proof for an insanely quick laptime, though replays are
- Share your usage of driving aids, whether you used Auto/Manual, and whether you used a Wheel or Controller
Anyways, here's my lap:
All driving aids off except ABS: 1, and Steering Sensitivity set to 7. Using a DS3
Timechart
1. zedextreme8177 - 0:33.797 - DS3
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
I will be updating this whenever I can access this site
Last edited: