X2010 S.Vettel, FGT, GT by Citreon Race Car, F2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter npjester
  • 8 comments
  • 681 views
Messages
44
Messages
npjester
Ok, so I have these cars (amongst others):

X2010 S.Vettel - High Miles, just had engine rebuild.
Forumla Gran Turismo - Blue - High Miles, just had engine rebuild.
GT by Citreon Race Car - White - 0 miles
F2007 - Low Miles

And would like these cars:

X2010 in Colors to begin my collection
GT by Citreon Race Car in Orange
F2010
Audi R8 / R10 Race Cars
Pescarolo Race Cars
Other Race Cars

I will update this list with some of the JGTC's and Race Cars shortly.

Please reply to thread before PM'ing me.

Next Trade: 1/5/2011 8PM(ish)
 
Last edited:
I got the Pescarolo C60 Hybride- Judd Race Car '05..
 
I got the Pescarolo C60 Hybride- Judd Race Car '05..

What would you like? Can trade FGT in Blue asap, anything else will be after 8pm pst.
 
I'm interested in the F2007 for a F10, but I may not be able to trade tonight.
 
I'm interested in the F2007 for a F10. It is 6 o'clock where you are, right?

Yes it is, deal sounds good pending what Millgate would like for the Pescarolo. If he wants an FGT I can do both tonight.
 
Yes it is, deal sounds good pending what Millgate would like for the Pescarolo. If he wants an FGT I can do both tonight.

Alright, I'll let you know before 2 hours are up, because I might have another deal tonight.
 
I do not have a trade slot open now for around 40 hours. I'll get back to you, OP.
 
Back