I have X2010 Red Bull S. Vettell, looking for Ferrari cars as follows;
- Ferrari 512BB '76
- Ferrari F40 '92
- Ferrari F430 '06
- Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
- Ferrari Enzo '02
- Ferrari F2007
- Ferrari F10

I will trade 1 X2010 with 2 Ferrari, except for F2007 and F10.

Anyone who interest, please don't PM me, just reply my thread.

I'll buy you the Scuderia and 458 in exchange for an X2010.

i already have Ferrari 458, how a bout like this. you buy me 2 Ferrari as follows;
- Ferrari F430 '06

then i'll give you the S. Vettell. If you could also give me an Enzo, i'll give you a bonus of 1 silver chrome paint chips?

i already have Ferrari 458, how a bout like this. you buy me 2 Ferrari as follows;
- Ferrari F430 '06

then i'll give you the S. Vettell. If you could also give me an Enzo, i'll give you a bonus of 1 silver chrome paint chips?

I'll gladly buy you those two. Little low on cash, so I'll skip on the Enzo part.

I'm finshing up the last half hour or so of an endurance race (the Laguna Seca B-Spec).

Would you be OK waiting? I do really want the X2010.

If you don't wanna wait, I will quit the race rather than not make the trade. Up to you.

I'll gladly buy you those two. Little low on cash, so I'll skip on the Enzo part.

I'm finshing up the last half hour or so of an endurance race (the Laguna Seca B-Spec).

Would you be OK waiting? I do really want the X2010.

If you don't wanna wait, I will quit the race rather than not make the trade. Up to you.

no, don't quit the race, i'll wait for you.

no, don't quit the race, i'll wait for you.

Thanks man.

Which PSN ID should I add you under? I'll get going here as soon as Bob finishes up.

Edit: Never mind, I read your other thread and you say to send cars to the first one.

Bob's actually already on lap 88/90, so I'll add you in just a second and send the cars over. Cheers.

Thanks man.

Which PSN ID should I add you under? I'll get going here as soon as Bob finishes up.

I have 2 PSN ID which you have to add as follows;
charlesjusung1 (sent the Ferrari into this account)
charlesjusung2 (you will receive your X2010 from this account)

add my PSN ID when you've finish your race with message (ferrari for X2010), then i'll accept your friend request as soon as I got home and go online (now I'm at work, and will be home in about 6 - 7 hours).

when I accept your friend request, I'll throw you a bonus 1 paint chip for you.

when you received the paint, start sending the Ferrari into charlesjusung1, can you sent the Scuderia first? (can you sent 2 cars in 1 day)

after i get the Scuderia I will sent you the X2010, but don't forget you still have 1 more Ferrari to sent to me (Ferrari F430 '06).

tell me your PSN ID and to which account I have to sent the X2010?

I have 2 PSN ID which you have to add as follows;
charlesjusung1 (sent the Ferrari into this account)
charlesjusung2 (you will receive your X2010 from this account)

add my PSN ID when you've finish your race with message (ferrari for X2010), then i'll accept your friend request as soon as I got home and go online (now I'm at work, and will be home in about 6 - 7 hours).

when I accept your friend request, I'll throw you a bonus 1 paint chip for you.

when you received the paint, start sending the Ferrari into charlesjusung1, can you sent the Scuderia first? (can you sent 2 cars in 1 day)

after i get the Scuderia I will sent you the X2010, but don't forget you still have 1 more Ferrari to sent to me (Ferrari F430 '06).

tell me your PSN ID and to which account I have to sent the X2010?

My PSN is Praetorr.

I'll send the invites to both your accounts for our convenience. I'm gonna buy the cars right away so they'll be ready for you when you're back from work (I'm Arizona time so I'll be asleep when you get actually back, but I'll get on PSN first thing in the morning).

I'll make sure I send you both cars, I'm not in the business of scamming people or anything like that.

I hope double-posting isn't taboo here, but I want to separate this from my last post so it's easy to see.

I went ahead and sent friend invites to both your accounts and bought the cars.

As I said, I'll send you the cars over tomorrow as soon as I can. If I'm not around immediately please be patient, I'm something of a late sleeper.

Thanks again.

I hope double-posting isn't taboo here, but I want to separate this from my last post so it's easy to see.

I went ahead and sent friend invites to both your accounts and bought the cars.

As I said, I'll send you the cars over tomorrow as soon as I can. If I'm not around immediately please be patient, I'm something of a late sleeper.

Thanks again.

no problem friend, i will wait for you. no need to rush things, just take your time.

it's really nice doing business with you friend.

*Edit: put your name on my trade schedule

Last edited:
I have sent the Scuderia!

It will not let me send the F430 until tomorrow, but I will make sure to do so.

Cheers. And thank you for the X2010, it's much appreciated.

I have sent the Scuderia!

It will not let me send the F430 until tomorrow, but I will make sure to do so.

Cheers. And thank you for the X2010, it's much appreciated.

thank you, i've received the scuderia this morning, thanks. and for the F430 no problem you can sent it to me tomorrow when your limit is reset.

really nice doing business with you friend. have a great time with x2010

Just on a whim I tried to send the F430, and it went through! Guess the daily limit is more of a ~12 hour limit.

Hope you get it without issue. Enjoy Charles.

Just on a whim I tried to send the F430, and it went through! Guess the daily limit is more of a ~12 hour limit.

Hope you get it without issue. Enjoy Charles.

thanks friend, i'll check it when i got home. have a great time with x2010.

Back