X2010 S.Vittel Zero Miles, X2010 Carbon Fiber low miles, Bentley Speed 8 Available

  • Thread starter Thread starter kb24sd
  • 19 comments
  • 989 views
Messages
117
Messages
traponejr
I have the following cars available for trade

X2010 S.Vittel Zero Miles
X2010 Carbon Fiber low miles
Bentley Speed 8
Forumla GT purple/white
Formula GT yellow/green



Looking for:

Audi R8 Race Car '01
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Pescarolo Courage
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca
Jaguar XJ-9 Race Car
Citroen GT Race Car


Do not send me a PM. Respond in this thread if your interested in trading or send me a friend request on PSN mentioning your from GTP and want to trade.
 
Last edited:
are you interesting for f10?
 
Bentley Speed for my Dodge Viper Team Oreca 51
 
x2010 carbon

Ok but I can't send until 7PM pacific time later today. Do you have any of the car I listed that I'm looking for also?
 
Ok but I can't send until 7PM pacific time later today. Do you have any of the car I listed that I'm looking for also?

you have PM
 
CLK-GTR Race Car for X1 Prototype?

I can trade now, are you able to send immediately following your race?
 
Toyota GT-One Race Car for X2010 Carbon Fiber low miles

add Viper-No-1-

cant trade until next trade date 12:01
 
CLK-GTR Race Car for X1 Prototype?

I can trade now, are you able to send immediately following your race?

Deal.

Send me a friend request on PSN. Will be done with my endurance race on B-Spec in 15 minutes.
 
Toyota GT-One Race Car for X2010 Carbon Fiber low miles

add Viper-No-1-

cant trade until next trade date 12:01

I can't make this trade until this Friday or saturday if you can wait.
 
Deal.

Send me a friend request on PSN. Will be done with my endurance race on B-Spec in 15 minutes.

Done. Will send when you add me!
 
I can keep the car for you

Add my psn

Viper-No-1-
 
Just traded CLK-GTR for Carbon X1!
Very fast trade, very professional. Highly recommend this trader.
 
Toyota GT-One Race Car for X2010 Carbon Fiber low miles

add Viper-No-1-

cant trade until next trade date 12:01

Actually I just got the Toyota GT-One as a gift car for winning the 24 Hour Le Mans endurance race on B-Spec. Got any of the other cars on my list I'm looking for?
 
i have BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car

but dont need any of the others, you got the alfa?
 
Bump.

Still looking for the cars listed above.
 
Back