X2010 Track Record: TokyoR246

  • Thread starter Thread starter LFA
  • 9 comments
  • 1,366 views

LFA

[GTL]
Premium
Messages
196
Messages
DanZo337
48'831"



This is one of the Time Trial attacks (rated as beginner) that the GTL will be hosting. Think you can beat our driver in our X1 challenge?

GTL Beginner Time Attack Registration will be open during website launching.


Stay tuned.
 
Last edited:
Is this an unofficial record or something?
 
So you've done a 0:48.831, but why is the best lap still showing a 0:50.017?
EDIT: I see it changes a few seconds later...
 
You lost a lot of time going wide on some of those corners, i'd say theres atleast another second there.
 
Good Lord! I haven't driven one of those yet!

That looks too stressful :scared:. I'd rather drive my Alfa Giulia TZ2 :cool:.
 
Nice lap man:cheers:

I remember doing a sub-50 though, will put up a "Hello GTP" photo when I get home:D

You could do with less downforce though, I let my car get all the way to 438km/h, and still managed to keep it flat throughout the track apart from the first and last corners.
 
I also made some laps with the X2010 in Tokyo. It feels so fast due to all those trees and so on...
I don't remember what was my best lap, but is should be something above 50 seconds...
 
Probably one of the more intense laps I've seen. I've hit 0.50sec at most.

The amount of speed is insane in that thing.
 
very impressive. the best i have managed is 49 secs
 
48.266 is my fastest, I keep thinking it can drop below 48 seconds but the first and last turn kinda make that extremely hard.
 
Back