X2010 with RedBull livery trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter pokredde
  • 11 comments
  • 949 views
Messages
61
Messages
pokredde_backup
I have a X2010 with RedBull livery.
I'm interested in:

Primary:
F1 2007
F1 2010 (Pending 28th)
X2010 (Other color than RedBull/S.Vettel)

Secondary:
R8 Team Joest Le Mans '01
R8 LMS Team Playstation '09
2J Race Car '70
Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
GT40 MkIV '67 (Pending 29th)
GT40 Race Car '69 (Pending 29th)

I have 1 slot free today if anyone is ready to trade?
 
Last edited:
I have a R8 LMS Team Playstation '09 if you want
 
I got GT 40 '67 and 2J race car?
 
Oz_rules910: Could not send you a PM because your inbox is full?


JAMO: Send you a PM
 
I have an XJ13 for you!
 
GT5kid824: Send you a PM
 
PSN: pokredde_backup
 
I have 1 slot free today if any of you is ready for the trade?
 
meet me on psn as soon as possible
 
Last edited:
got tired of waiting :-s
 
Back