X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter oth4life
  • 14 comments
  • 627 views

oth4life

(Banned)
Messages
43
ALL OFFERS WELCOME :)




Terms:
I require that all cars you have said you were going to send me be sent before I send the X2010. This is to ensure you deliver on your promise, it is nothing personal.
 
is it the carbon one?
Or S. Vettel?
 
im prettty sure mate my freind sent it to me im fiar sure it is
 
Anything in my sig catch your attention. I can trade asap.
 
Im still interested but all i can offer is minolta/fgt white/blue about to buy fgt green/ 787B 2j/ and 2d really all i got. and r89C race car
 
you talkin to me about the fgt white/blue?
 
Do Not conduct trades with this user. Traded him an FGT and never received my X1. I recorded the trade and him receiving it on my flip video. Will wait the required 24 hrs and then report to Admin.
 
-
 
Last edited:
Is still avoiding me on PSN and here.
 
Back