M mclarengts Messages 65 Messages mclarengts Feb 1, 2011 #1 I know i dont have the best cars to offer, but maybe someone would be generous and trade me for a red bull x2010
I know i dont have the best cars to offer, but maybe someone would be generous and trade me for a red bull x2010
M mclarengts Messages 65 Messages mclarengts Feb 1, 2011 #3 lol Sorry i forgot the list Premium Mclaren f1 - fully loaded M5 - partial built Fairlady z z34 sls amg - fully loaded viper srt10 coupe - fully loaded cailfornia gallardo - loaded maserati GT Standard NSX '93 TVR T350C BMW 2002 Turbo TVR Cerbera Speed 12 - fully loaded RUF RGT Audi Pikes Peak Quattro Opel Speedster turbo BMW M3 CSL - fully loaded Cizeta V16T - fully loaded Countach LP400 Chevelle SS 454 - fully loaded thanks
lol Sorry i forgot the list Premium Mclaren f1 - fully loaded M5 - partial built Fairlady z z34 sls amg - fully loaded viper srt10 coupe - fully loaded cailfornia gallardo - loaded maserati GT Standard NSX '93 TVR T350C BMW 2002 Turbo TVR Cerbera Speed 12 - fully loaded RUF RGT Audi Pikes Peak Quattro Opel Speedster turbo BMW M3 CSL - fully loaded Cizeta V16T - fully loaded Countach LP400 Chevelle SS 454 - fully loaded thanks
B bloomen Messages 30 Messages zondcomrade Feb 1, 2011 #4 I'll trade you a red one for the SLS. It's ready to send now.
B bloomen Messages 30 Messages zondcomrade Feb 1, 2011 #6 Ok. I'll add you now and then send it over when you show up. I might need to restart it once or twice.
Ok. I'll add you now and then send it over when you show up. I might need to restart it once or twice.