X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter bLAKESTER 97
  • 10 comments
  • 1,004 views
Messages
121
Messages
DrDeath97
Hi,
I just got the X2010, went to the tuning shop and the only thing I could buy for it was tyres and a rigitity improvement. Just wondering if the rigitity improvement makes the car worse, or if its worth putting on. Since its not undoable, I just wanted to make sure.
Thanks!
 
I recommend keeping it stock just in case ;)
 
I think rigidity improvement hardens up the steering of your car to make it more stable in a straight line. Not that it really matters with the X2010, the steering on that is good enough anyways :lol:
 
The car is BOSS stock! I wouldn't change a thing other than tires as needed.
 
So I shouldn't buy it?

To be honest it won't matter too much because that car has way too much downforce, speed, acceleration, etc.
In other words you will still smash the other competitors with or without it.
 
All its good for is grinding
wouldnt waste money on it
 
To be honest it won't matter too much because that car has way too much downforce, speed, acceleration, etc.
In other words you will still smash the other competitors with or without it.

👍 There's nothing that will come close except another X2010, and you'll need to be Online or in Arcade mode for that.
 
By the way don't even bother changing the tires, it's a waste of money since Racing hards get you the best grip as it is. Racing mediums and softs give you the same grip but are less durable. They should wear faster in endurance races and online/arcade/practice races with tire wear enabled.
 
boredgunner
By the way don't even bother changing the tires, it's a waste of money since Racing hards get you the best grip as it is. Racing mediums and softs give you the same grip but are less durable. They should wear faster in endurance races and online/arcade/practice races with tire wear enabled.

I thought it was established that the tire wear rate in GT5 is comparable between hards and softs?
 
Back