X2011 And X2010?

I already have the X2011 but should I get the X2010 S. Vettel
No point. The X2014 is faster.

(By the way, instead of creating a new thread for every question you have, you really should do a search to make sure the question isn't covered already.)

dont know how
1. Make sure the PS3's hooked up to the Internet.
2. Sign in to PSN (XMB > PlayStation Network > Sign In)
3. Make sure your system software is up to date (Settings > System Update)
4. If necessary, install the update.
5. Launch the game. It should come up with "The latest update for this software has been found. The system will quit and start installing."
6. Press OK.
7. Wait. You've got quite a lot of updates to install, so it'll take a few hours.

Oh, and by the way, you'll want to take a look at GTPlanet's Acceptable Use Policy, specifically the second bullet point. The mods don't like it when you don't use your very best English here. It doesn't have to be good, it only has to be the best you can manage.

1. Make sure the PS3's hooked up to the Internet.
2. Sign in to PSN (XMB > PlayStation Network > Sign In)
3. Make sure your system software is up to date (Settings > System Update)
4. If necessary, install the update.
5. Launch the game. It should come up with "The latest update for this software has been found. The system will quit and start installing."
6. Press OK.
7. Wait. You've got quite a lot of updates to install, so it'll take a few hours.

Oh, and by the way, you'll want to take a look at GTPlanet's Acceptable Use Policy, specifically the second bullet point. The mods don't like it when you don't use your very best English here. It doesn't have to be good, it only has to be the best you can manage.
cant do that on mine mom wont let me

cant do that on mine mom wont let me
Try explaining to her how you have to update to play the game. Maybe that'll work, I don't know.

Also, please start using better English or the mods may ban you.

Back