X2014 Junior in events.

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 8 comments
Australia
Central Coast, NSW
EelX 5
I got the X2014 and I was able to use it in normal events due to its low PP however when I did every event I did. Everyone was using the X2014 Junior instead of the usual cars that were meant to be used.

Has anyone else experience this.

I just used the X2014 in the 24 minutes in le mans and everyone was using a X2014, with the car being so easy to control it feels like a cheat.

I just used the X2014 in the 24 minutes in le mans and everyone was using a X2014, with the car being so easy to control it feels like a cheat.

Agreed.

I've used the Red Bull Junior in the 15 minutes of Nurburgring, the 24 minutes of Nurburgring, the 24 minutes of Spa and the 24 minutes of Le Mans.

It now always gives you a field of Red Bull Juniors and the races becomes easier to win than the Sunday Cup driving a stock Fit.

This is actually a nice way of expanding the X2014 Junior event for yourself if you look at it that way.
Yep, I was about to start a thread about this until I stumbled upon this one. Gonna do the A inter' multi-track events with this now. Feels like new events with all X2014 Juniors. Even the 24 minute races are easy with these too.

Interesting, I had not entered into any races since the update. I did run it in the dream car championship before the 1.03 and found it to be quite a challenge, Lemans was pretty much impossible to even get a podium finish in due to the fact that some of the other cars would be pulling 5 seconds or more ahead of the Jr on the straights

I wonder what the point of that is... While it's nimble, the Junior isn't very fast, and doesn't actually do that well against other similar-PP cars. Except other Juniors.. I don't have a problem against those.

Back