X2014 Junior

• Thread starter Forbes
  • 12 comments
Beat everything in gold now I'm bored and started playing with this car. Have to say it's an awesome car and I am having a lot of fun with time trials. Like people to post up some of their pr's using this car and which track, give me something to compete against. Dpad player by the way.

Think I found the thread you are talking about. Just nurburg times. Anyways I just got a 1:24.810 at Matterhorn Rotenboden (big one) with bone stock car on dpad . Pretty good lap for me. Can other ds3 players beat this?

Hi mate,

Just a replay here glorifying the X2014 Jr @ Nurburgring Nordschleife Type V. Enjoy the ride

Helmet cam

Nose cam

....she sounds awesome too, especially when down-shifting

Think I found the thread you are talking about. Just nurburg times. Anyways I just got a 1:24.810 at Matterhorn Rotenboden (big one) with bone stock car on dpad . Pretty good lap for me. Can other ds3 players beat this?
Is that a typo?

I got 1.29.243, no aids, DS3 stick. Stock Redbull Jr.

... give me something to compete against. Dpad player by the way.

What's there to compete against a fake car which has 5x the downforce of a real F1 car....? Even a baby can drive this car, there's no challenge. Try a difficult car to drive, then we can continue speaking.

Sorry I didn't specify. No aids on. Yeah it's fun because of its capability . Fine you pick a car and give me a time to beat then....

Back