X2014 Standard RedBull Fast times

• Thread starter HeXaDoN
  • 21 comments
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
HeXaDoN
My fastest time 3:47.176 on silver stone.
What is ur time? Post your lap times in this thread, move this post if needed(moderators).

3:47 laptime? Also, what layout of the course? Even if it's the full GP circuit, you should be down in the 1:15-1:25 range I'd think......

The F1 lap record for the current layout is 1:33.xxx.

3:47 laptime? Also, what layout of the course? Even if it's the full GP circuit, you should be down in the 1:15-1:25 range I'd think......

The F1 lap record for the current layout is 1:33.xxx.
My fastest lap time 1:12.6XX

I can read the title, but thats a car. How exactly am I being misleading? That makes no sense lol.

You need to construct your opening post better.

Start by removing the text speak from your own opening post first.
State that you mean the Redbull Standard Championship, so far it only references the car.
State whether the laps need to be clean or not.
State which tyres and/or assists can be used.

I think the overall times I run on both Trial Mountain and Apricot Hill are around 2:50, that's with RS tyres and ABS on 1 while trying to remain relatively clean.

My fastest time is 3:47.176 on Silverstone.
What is your time? Post your lap times in this thread, move this post if needed(moderators).

Dont be a mini-mod when you yourself can't spell all your words without textspeak.

Also, being an ass to other users is not such a good idea. If your first post is vague (which it is) then maybe you should clarify your own post and thread title before telling others that it's their fault they can't figure it out.

Pretty sure these are not clean laps. Not claiming to be the best driver in the world here, but over 2 races, I managed a 1:22.5xx, and could get another second or two of I went at it for 15 minutes more. I can hold my own, and a 1:12 is not possible unless you're completely cutting out The Loop and Aintree, and then cutting across the grass full throttle at Club. Hard to say if cutting straight across the grass through Maggots and Becketts cuts your time down, because I think you can get through most of that by just lifting in some spots. Besides, who wants to cut Maggots and Becketts? They are among the best linked corners in all of racing.

If you're going to make this claim, you better tell us you're cheating. Some people won't believe you straight off the top because of the bold claim you made in your other thread (and haven't replied further yet). You're looking like quite the fool by posting up these false claims.

Dont be a mini-mod when you yourself can't spell all your words without textspeak.

Also, being an ass to other users is not such a good idea. If your first post is vague (which it is) then maybe you should clarify your own post and thread title before telling others that it's their fault they can't figure it out.

He's only trying to be a mini mod because he was called out on it in other threads too.

So you ask for other peoples fastest lap time, and then you post your lap time where you obviously cut every corner you could?

Screw this... Hey mods out there, ban me! GTPlanet's people are annoying, might as well go back to se7ensins and NGU.
I'm sure everyone here will miss you.

My benchmark times for each track:
Silverstone: 1.22
Trial Mountain: 55 seconds
Apricot Hill: 53 seconds
Fuji: 1.10
Nurburgring: 1.30

DS3, and I know I'm a talentless monkeyman :P

Back