X3dV (Working Title) Free Game Project

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 2 comments

W3H5

Premium
Thailand
Thailand
Not satisfied with the GT C-Spec project or GTTTRPG*, I've developed a new game based on a suggestion from @Jump_Ace.
This is a deck building game that incorporates scale model cars (like Hot Wheels), as that was something also mentioned to be included by another member.

A few things need work; it still needs a proper name, some cards and tokens with nice graphics (below are drafts) and, most importantly, plenty of play testers who will put the instructions through scrutiny to see if there is any conflict in the game play.

I'll put the basic instructions below and will follow up shortly with the print and play cards and tokens.

Sorry for the crap resolution. Proper copy in the attachment.

Untitled drawing.png

*I certainly will be playing soon GTTTRPG... when I find some friends... :(

Attachments

• X3dV.pdf
    181.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Untitled drawing.svg
    189.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Not satisfied with the GT C-Spec project or GTTTRPG*, I've developed a new game based on a suggestion from @Jump_Ace.
This is a deck building game that incorporates scale model cars (like Hot Wheels), as that was something also mentioned to be included by another member.

A few things need work; it still needs a proper name, some cards and tokens with nice graphics (below are drafts) and, most importantly, plenty of play testers who will put the instructions through scrutiny to see if there is any conflict in the game play.

I'll put the basic instructions below and will follow up shortly with the print and play cards and tokens.

Sorry for the crap resolution. Proper copy in the attachment.

View attachment 848229

*I certainly will be playing soon GTTTRPG... when I find some friends... :(

When you get around to needing beta testers, I can ask a couple friends of mine if they wouldn't mind putting the game through the paces as they have every flipping game ever made between the 3 of them :lol:

Jerome

When you get around to needing beta testers, I can ask a couple friends of mine if they wouldn't mind putting the game through the paces as they have every flipping game ever made between the 3 of them :lol:

Jerome

I’m not sure what beta testing is, but the game is certainly ready to play, although it’s bare bones at the moment, I do intend to further improve it should the core gameplay prove enjoyable.

I intend to upload the additional files for the cards later today so it’ll be ready to print and play.

Back