Xanavi hiroto GT-R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wrath505
  • 16 comments
  • 1,381 views
Messages
122
Messages
Wrath505
Need this in my garage! Thanks for any help.
 
I'm getting one in 9 game days.. I can trade tomorrow.
 
I have one to in 0/0/0. I also have the gtr academy in 0/0/0
 
Mikathechaos21
maybe GTR GT Academy? if yes next saturday I'll can trade

Ahh sorry man, it would defeat the purpose if I traded on Gtr for another
 
I have both the hiroto gt-r & the academy gt-r in 0/0/0 I'd like birthday tickets for it..
 
I can trade both gtrs for birthday tickets..
 
meister_dan
I can trade both gtrs for birthday tickets..

I can send you a 1967 if you dupe your cars! I fancy a GTR GT academy!
 
I already have that ticket any others?
 
Briere
how can you trade that car? :S the gtr gt academy :S

There's 2 the academy, and the academy special. The academy can be traded, the special cannot.
 
meister_dan
I already have that ticket any others?

No sorry. I got 2x 1967 :(
 
I got Hiroto in 0/0/0
and I'm looking fot GTA GTR '09.
 
Back