XANAVI Z, X2010 CARBON + 5 awesome paint chips, Passionate Pink! Need Escudo, Nomad!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fredag
  • 24 comments
  • 1,045 views
Messages
161
Messages
Fredag
Slot one: (this slot has PSN LOLLA1991)
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) ‘06 (Premium)
OR
X2010 Carbon

Paint chips:
PINKS:
Passionate Pink (a solid, almost matte color, a bit more intense than matte pink, really awesome)
Rasberry Red Pearl (this will make you go "WOW")
Matte Pink
ORANGES:
Matte Orange
Chameleon Orange (color shift, very nice orange)
Atomic orange (super bright metallic, awesome)

GunMetal Metallic. One of the most beautiful dark greys, it's on one of the X2010

Chose 5 paint chips from slot one.

Slot two has closed



I will not take reservations for tomorrow. This shop will close today!
My inbox is almost full, offers there will be deleted. Post your offer in the thread please!

No more scammers. I WILL NOT SEND FIRST! I am trusted here, the rep thread got me on almost every page, starting backwards. I lost a carbon yesterday, so now I wont take any risks, my rep should be enough though. I hope everyone understands.


Now to what I want.
For slot one I want these:
NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) ’00 (S)
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car ‘98
Citroën GT by Citroën Road Car Must be stock 0 km 0 changes and it must be the bright red one with black rims, it's the middle one of the three available

If you have interesting paint chips it will add to your case. I don't need any mattes or chrome, but bright pearls, cool metallics, like Lexsus LFA Lime Green or similar clear, bright ones. If you think it's cool, I might too...

So, lets trade!
Best offer wins.
 
Last edited:
i offer an f10 for the x1
 
freedag in chance of you trading the white x1 for Ferrari F07 and Audi R10 TDI Race Car ‘06?
 
Well, it's the only deal so far for slot two. Both of you are noted and you did good offers. If nothing better comes up it's a go.
 
I've got a Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial for Slot 1
 
The X2010 Carbon i shoud of mentioned
 
Very good, noted. Paint chips would get you in the lead for slot 1. It's a tie right now...
 
Very good, noted. Paint chips would get you in the lead for slot 1. It's a tie right now...

I'll have a look through my paints lateer (cos i'm running b-spec atm), but i know i've got a silver chrome paint but thats probably not of any interest to you.
 
No, I don't need silver, rather nice bright pears and metallics. But as you are willing to offer me paints, you are now in the lead for slot 1.
 
If you add paint chips, you are go for slot two.
 
Couple of days ill sort you pink for light grey x1 mate (unless I ccompletely misread your post and you just dont have the light grey x1 cos you dont want it :))
 
No, that sounds fine. You can set that deal in stone! :)
 
*grabs chisel and etches deal into granite*
 
Hi , i have an F10 ready now.
Looking for a carbon or white x1.

Thanks
 
Slot two goes to markux15
 
i have Ferrari F10 ‘10

and need the nissian!!
 
brennonyo is off, so F10 is my best offer for slot one right now.
 
i have Ferrari F10 ‘10

and need the nissian!!
 
a Ferrari 330 P4 '67 and X2010 S.Vittel for X2010 white.. pm me if interested
 
Got them, and slot 2 is gone, but thanks for offer...
 
I want these the most
NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) ’00 (S)
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car ‘98
Citroën GT by Citroën Road Car Must be stock 0 km 0 changes and it must be the bright red one with black rims, it's the middle one of the three available

If you have interesting paint chips it will add to your case. I don't need any mattes or chrome, but bright pearls, cool metallics, like Lexsus LFA Lime Green or similar clear, bright ones. If you think it's cool, I might too...
 
I would also take a Chapperel 2J Racecar if it's 0km.
 
Hey fredag i can trade in like 40 mins if u still interested i can trade u my valuable escudo dirt trial, throw in some paints etc. Let me know cheers
 
Back