[XB1] American Graffiti Car Club (Old School Street Drags and Cruises)

• Thread starter bscar27
  • 2 comments
United States
Dayton, TN, United States
bscar27
3.17-american-graffiti.jpg

Welcome to the Forza Horizon 2 American Graffiti Car Club!
Our goal is to provide an experience similar to that of American graffiti, just some good old fashioned cruising and drag racing. Because of the theme we are trying to represent, we ask that everyone please restrict themselves to RWD American Muscle cars made in 1988 and earlier. Also, the airfield will not be used for out drag racing location as we wish to emulate a sense of spontaneity that comes with grassroots street racing so we will be choosing random sites across the maps to drag at. Our main hub and cruise in location will be the town square area that the Castelletto hub is in, that is where we will meet up when the lobby starts and it will more than likely be where we end at when the lobby starts to close. Cruise routes will not be predetermined and will be decided upon when the time comes to ride out. You are not required to follow the leader during the cruise, as long as you are present at our various stops throughout the night, you are allowed to take whatever route that you want to. Doing it this way keeps the room more relaxed as I want this to be a very laid back and open club.
9541513318_47e26e4bcf_b.jpg

Cruise-In locations are basically any Hub we come across during our cruise routes for the night. We will spend 20 minutes at the Castelletto hub once everyone that has signed up for that night have been accounted for, and for every hub stop afterwards we will stop for 10 minutes until we depart for our next location. To aid in Realism I ask that you stick to one car for the duration of the cruise route. Once the cruise route is over, you may choose a different car before the next cruise gets started. Ideally I would like to have about 2-4 cruise routes per lobby if time allows.
sucs-110049-years-030-1955-chevy-two-lane-blacktop-american-graffiti.jpg

The street drags are the final destination for each cruise route before we head back to Castelletto. These are going to be held at pre-determined locations and we will spend 30-60 minutes at the street drags. Only two cars may race at a time and the race will be started by the reverse lights of a volunteer's car. All the other cars that are not racing may either line the sides of the road to watch or may be staging and ready to do a burnout and race behind the pair that are currently racing. Also, do not use the road to come back after your run, use the side of the road or the grass beside the road to keep things running smoothly
Finally, if enough people are interested, we may start a Top 10 list as the club grows and becomes more popular. Cops may also come into play depending on how many people may want that to be a factor in the club. If you are interested in joining American Graffiti Car Club, then feel free to sign up below and if I accept your membership, then you are a member of the club and may start attending events. Once I approve you, I will send you a friend request so you can join the private lobby, lobby spots are first come first serve! (See post 2 for an example sign-up)
Gamertag: Your XBL name
Car 1: The main car you plan on using
Car 2: Your secondary car
Car 3: Your Tertiary car

These are not the cars you are required to race, I just feel that by signing them up and using them, it helps build your image and makes you more recognizable. With each car I ask you to tell us a little bit about them such as power, torque, weight, and engine size and also a little backstory to accompany them if you wish.

Thank you for your interest in our club and I hope to see you out there!
Until then, Happy cruising! -BScar27

Gamertag: BScar57
Car 1: 1970 AMC Rebel "The Machine" Packing a massive 440ci Big block this car spits 684 hp to the ground with an earth-shattering 734 ft-lbs of torque. Weighing in at just over 3,100 this car is no slouch, a true streetfighter. Just barely falling into the S1 class at a rating classification of 900, literally a change of wheels puts it bottom of the ladder S2 class at a meager 901.
GetPhoto.ashx

Car 2: 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 This car features a 383 stroker Small Block with a conservative 494 hp and 589 ft-lbs of torque, however, this car makes up for lower power figures by being a very light 2,800 lbs. This is a true Pro-Street style car with a full cage and some MASSIVE 28x13.50 cheater slicks tucked under the fenderwells, don't let this car catch you off guard as it is a mighty stout little red-light racer. This car comes in at a respectable 898 falling just shy of the S2 classification.
GetPhoto.ashx

Car 3: 1960 Chevrolet Corvette This car is my boulevard cruiser, this beauty is clothed in black sporting a set of smoothies wrapped in whitewall tires, this car is about as classic as they come. However, the external apperance of this car is where the normalities stop as it has the mighty 454 rat moter tucked under it's long sleek hood cranking out an ungodly 826hp and an equally impressive 828 ft-lbs of torque. Due to the stock whitewall tires, it takes an utter madman to pilot this cruel mistress. Weighing in at a slim 2,823 lbs this baby will quite literally fly! This car finds itself comfortably in the lower-middle portion of the A class at a rating of 739
GetPhoto.ashx

Last edited:
Back