Xbox and Porsche Team Up for Special Edition 75th Anniversary Series X Consoles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 29 comments
  • 7,089 views
That's really cool Microsoft I hope you do this one too:

1686258560887.png
 
Last edited:
Who else tried to enter twice :P
 
Who else tried to enter twice :P
As long as you only enter once per day you'll be able to enter... 116 times.
 
Huh. I guess I'm sending Porsche my email address for the next 116 days.
 
Huh. I guess I'm sending Porsche my email address for the next 116 days.
You and me both, or at least to the best of my ability. Fingers crossed for either the Pink Pig or Mobil 1 console.
 
I'll keep entering this for as long as I can remember to do it. Hard to say which is best since a lot of them are obscured, but I'd quite like the Hippie or the Mobil 1 swirl designs since I'm rather partial to those.
 
I grabbed my phone as soon as it was announced.... and then the disappointment of it being Sweepstakes only set in :boggled:
 
I would definitely have bought one of these to replace my existing Series X if they were put on sale, but I guess I'll just have to keep entering the competition. I really like the one they showed in full but the "pink pig" one has me most intrigued.
 
Ok these are way cool. Chances of winning? Non existent.
 
I've only entered three times so far.
 
Entering for the hell of it. Odds of are winning are probably as low as winning a PS5 at this point but maybe if I add both together, I'll surely win at least one of these :lol:
 
I'm claiming the blue and green hippy XBox. Just in case anyone is curious.
 
Any of the three on the right and I'm a very happy chappy indeed 😃
 
If by some remote chance I could ever get to choose:

  1. #3
  2. #43
  3. #23 (Salzburg winner)
  4. #75
  5. #23 (Pink Pig)
  6. #26
 
I went to submit another entry this morning and discovered it is officially closed. Good luck, everyone.
 
I've been banging an entry in everyday since the competition opened. Good luck everyone but I hope I win the Martini livery one 😜
 
I did it every day for a few weeks then I realised I was probably wasting my time. Hopefully someone in here wins one!
 
I did it every day for a few weeks then I realised I was probably wasting my time. Hopefully someone in here wins one!
Good luck mate, although I think they've made the draw now. I've heard nothing 😥. The terms and conditions do say if they get no answer from a winner they will redraw that prize though. So there's still some hope 🤞🤞
 
Back