Xbox Endurance Racing League

Xbox Endurance Racing League is a racing league that focuses on longer races that are meant to be more like real life. Right now we are focusing on Forza 4, and hope to move on to F1 2011 also.

I am of putting together a Le mans race for our first race. It would be either 6 heats of 4 hours or 8 heats of 21. Teams of two would switch drivers in between heats. Either by one leaving the lobby and the other getting in or that can use one name. At the end of the race I would take all both their laps and add them together and the team with the most laps would win 100,000 cr a piece and a 75,000 cr or more car. If two teams get the same amount of laps then it would go by time to determine the winner. It would be a race consisting of R3, R2, or R1, or it could be a multiclass race with all three classes. You can run all the heats heats by yourself if you want. More details will come as I get sign ups. If you want to run join the forum and start talkin with me or other members on the forum. If you need a partner I will find someone for you.

Also at the same time I am going to start setting a full NASCAR race. It will probably take a few hours. It's a pretty simple race. Get a stock car, there's only two on the game. I will put vinyl groups for your number plates up on my storefront. You would need a number plate on both sides, the hood, and the top. You need your gamer tag on the top, just in case we have to look at replay's. It will make things much simpler. Other than that you should just come up with a nice NASCAR looking paint job. Other than that just put your some where between 750 and 800 (R3). It will be a fun race.
Prizes are 1st-100,000 2nd-50,000 3rd-25,000 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th- 5,000

If interest go to http://xerl.forumotion.com/

Back