xbox gets Gran Turismo

• Thread starter cmdocker
  • 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, no, fail.

That's an article on Project Gotham Racing 4. Translations FTW.

EDIT: And while Google choked HARD, here's the full article: "I have the Xbox 360, but this game (4 PGR) is the first"桐島said. PGR 4, the models appear to look at the list, and now face a bright flash. "No, I like the car was full there. Cars really!" And joyfully. Today is your favorite free to choose any car there, please! NAGASU Deng, there is still a little perplexed look. That, "car ride is too full (laughs) Yes!" TONOKO. "Well…… Aston Martin DBR9 me and the Lotus Exige GT3, then we will also IISHI…… because Ford GT, GT 40 (※ racing cars active in the 1960s) there? I wish, if you want to do this 40 It's like a ride! But also like the Lamborghini Miura, Yamaha YZF R6 motorcycle would, "DOKA" kind of 998 (Ducati) is OK, "said the machine at the very select having appeared astray .桐島her, the car's extraordinary love, passion spread.

That桐島for his "good car" is what it is? "Fast is called just that, rather than taste good car ride like it. Comfortable ride and the comfortable. Basically the balance. .じゃなくっonly visually, but I feel I mean, ask yourself what's in there? later, and I have a little KUSE. KUSE contrary to the car is not trivial. "

Shinjuku's favorite night to test drive the car!

Having spent his student days in New York, but also visited various cities in the world have a桐島her, but still deeply familiar with the first course in the city of Tokyo finally start test drive! Troubled at the end of the chosen machine "Ford GT 40." 4, the PGR, grains handling and machine power and degree of difficulty are ranked by the machine being of the "Ford GT 40", KURASHIKKUKA that because of the very high degree of difficulty ranking PIKI machines located. That's a true story桐島his cars in the drive started in Shinjuku night.

Screenshots
※ screenshot of the actual game screen.
試遊landscape

"I knew it from the old car, understeer. Wow, this, I can also slide Power! There is the fun!" Said the Xbox 360 WAIYARESURESHINGUHOIRU steering from the real behavior of the machine coming down Mr.桐島very impressed. The unwieldiness is beginning to have an uphill battle as it was "very difficult, but the individuals running BUN have fun!" And smiled. 4, the PGR, other than speeding, driving style, "KUDOS (KUDOSU)" can win. Power slide and drift, and various "魅せる" tricks to be able to get a run in the scoring as BUN be added. Racer soul with the fire, he would be quite serious桐島look to hold the steering.

The true story, "Ford GT 40" experience in running after the other machines also like to try that, Mr.桐島itself, the actual race on the well-being such as "Lotus Exige GT3" transfer. "Oh, II! II VERY! Or driving with a sense that the headlights and…… really feel exactly like a real car" "Shinjuku station's atmosphere, just HONMONO!" And the graphic once again, Both machines reproducible behavior height隠せないsurprise appearance. "Circuit wants to be fit for lifting speed, but in the city was quite so fast you can not run from it, really, to dream, I know. Know that the city still fun," the PGR, it is the four runner enjoy the fun.

Situation snapshot of the machine and strange taste

Racing game series cars of the machine to "run" fun addition to the "appreciation" fun. The PGR 4, but of course I ran one is a snapshot of the machine and video replay and you can enjoy shooting, and through it to the Xbox LIVE users around the world can be published. So here is the long-awaited, Mr.桐島Photograph of the cool snapshot of not only a role model, please!, Mr.桐島, select cities and machine We actually have a snapshot taken MORAIMASHI hoop.

"For example, foreign courses run when the country's car because I think it would be interesting, but Japanese cars are unexpectedly brackets and it looked good." And the machine is "Toyota 2000GT" Choice. Courses are experienced overseas桐島that he still did not have the "Venice of the North" and called the decision to St. Petersburg. Pyotr near the famous palace and snapshots who shadow, but is not found satisfactory…… picture. "This car, where Flight撮ったらmight be interesting," said the idea to change the reality of the situation is impossible, such as the unusual shots are interesting.
Screenshots

And another one. This is, of course, Shinjuku,桐島her own deep love for the "Yamaha YZF R6" using it to shoot. 4, the PGR, the weather courses that can be freely changed, which is春らしく"storm" in directing it. "撮りたいlightning shiny moment!", In a thunderstorm, lightning repeatedly traveled several times to wait, the more the timing is also quite difficult. However, as expected for many years as a professional photographer that are active桐島said. Instantaneous flash of lightning hit the frame OSAMERU Beautiful, it succeeded! Time attack and race, is fun matchup, but this way the true story of cars and car supermarkets, such as high-resolution graphics and reproducible by different machines愛でthoroughly from the angle of beauty, try to enjoy the punch Ino Moyo?

Clearly about PGR4, just look at the licensing stuff at the bottom of the page... Simply the mention of PD and GT would have had a spot down there with all the other legal stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back