RandomStaffie

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Filey, North Yorks
RandomStaffieHD
The Toaster HD
THANKS TO PINKINTRON FOR THE INSPIRATION

What is RP?

RP stands for Role Playing, so playing the role of a character who has a virtual job of the users choice, this is to show the realistic aspects of Grand Theft Auto. This is making a story line out of events of your character, meeting other players throughout your experience and even make friends through out it. You have the opportunity to make a storyline out of your character.

How do we contact?
What we do is we will contact people over Skype, basically a group chat, but no-one must call otherwise you will be removed from the chat for 15 minutes.

What happens is that you have the call chat up 24/7 while in the game. If you do something in the game, your actions will be typed into the chat by you.

For example, getting into a car will be: *Climbs into car*. All actions will be put into stars/ asterisks (*) Speech will be in speech marks, such as: "Hey, how are you?". These must be used when y
our character does something.

General Rules

1. NO BULLYING/ TAKING THE PISS OUT OF PEOPLE. I will not tolerate bullying, if it happens, you will be banned. No questions asked.

2. No killing. I know it may be tempting at times, but if there is a killing involved and its part of the life of the character then its fine.

3. No driving around in supercars/ expensive cars. Its just unrealistic, you may see the admins driving around in luxurious cars because they are admin, and put a lot of time and effort into the ideas.

4. No weapons without permission from the admin. It may seem silly, but it will get annoying if there is constant killing and people wandering around the map with guns.

5. Obey traffic laws (Drive like a smart AI). This consists of stopping at traffic lights, giving way to other members. Motorcyclists can filter through traffic.

6. If you can help it, don't have a 10 car garage/ apartment, if you already have one, then try not to use it if possible and buy a 6 car apartment/ bungalow. Again, just for realism.

7. If your absent for more that 5 sessions without letting me know, you will be removed. This is an active lobby, and people not in it will make it look pretty ****, and I don't want that, neither do the admins.

8. Common sense. I would list a whole book of rules, but it's mainly to do with common sense.

If you are unsure of anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

The admins:

ME: The Toaster HD a.k.a Staffie or Joe
Rob: stanceyyy
Dom: imRioter
Ben: King Koulibaly

We are the only people who may host the sessions.

Tiers

The concept is simple, every 10 sessions, you gain a tier of income of 15k each tier (imagine it). You have to be active within the session to rank up.

Rookie: 0-9 Sessions of presence
Amateur: 10-19 Sessions of presence
Member: 20-29 Sessions of presence
Full member: 30-39 Sessions of presence
Premium member: 40-49 Sessions of presence
VIP: 50-59 Sessions of presence
VIP+: 60-69 Sessions of presence
Star: 70-79 Sessions of presence
Legend: 80-89 Sessions of presence

All of these have different rewards.

Rookie: Ability to make one change to you bio. (Name, Job)
Amateur: Ability to make another change to you bio. (Name, Job or age in game)
Member: Put on a white-list for first invites to lobbies.
Full member: Ability to own a 10 car GARAGE. (if already owned, then no reward.)
Premium member: A say in changes for the thread.
VIP: Change of Job if you wish, or a change of choice of vehicle.
VIP+: Change of Job if you wish.
Star: Ability to own a supercar/ luxury vehicle

Legend: Treating you like a legend, helicopter transport, body guards.

Current Members (30 MAX)
Admins
The Toaster HD
stanecccy
imRioter
King Koulibaly

Accepted.

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:

Applications

This doesn't have to be your real life character, it can be made up, but needs to be somewhat realistic, it will be easier to keep track of what you did. At the end of each session, you will write a summary of events that your character has been involved it, like a diary, its optional to do this. You will post this in the comment section for inspiration of others. No stupid names either such as Ben Dover etc. You meet people in game, but make it realistic and not a coincidence.

You in real life

Name:
Xbox One Gamer Tag
:
Skype Name:
Role Play experience:
Attitude: (Hot headed, funny etc.)

Game Character

Name:
Job/Career/Money Source:
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):
Vehicle: (Maximum of 3)
Any current friends within the lobby:

The first session will take place when 5 or more people sign up

If you have any questions, feel free ask.
Thanks for reading and I hope I see you in the future for RP! :)

Last edited:
You in real life

Name: Rob
Language: Modern English
Xbox One Gamer Tag: stanceyyy
Skype Name: **** knows (Will update)
Role Play experience: Vast
Attitude: (Hot headed, funny etc.) Hipster

Game Character

Name: Allesio Vanchitti
Location of living: (Will update)
Job/Career/Money Source: Second tier racing driver (Awaiting contract with top tear touring car team)
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Born in Italy to a Former F1 champion father and super-model mother half his fathers age, Allesio has grown up around wealth, and like every other cliche'd rich kid, was spoiled more than any child deserves to be. Allesio was given plenty of opportunities to follow his fathers footsteps into motor racing, and whilst the talent was certainly there, his temperament and attitude held him back with Allesio being suspending from ETCC for taking the leader out on the penultimate lap for his own benefit. At 18, like his father before him, Allesio was told to fend for himself, and with the racing suspension the only way for him to continue his lavish lifestyle that he was living with his father's income stream, he had to move out of Europe. At 20 he moved to Japan however it failed to click for him in Asia, with his long-term Girlfriend Alicia leaving him, he decided the only place he can go was USA, and so the home of glamour, Los Santos, was the only option for him. Dreaming of living in rockford hills, Vanchitti moved into a small bungalow and began searching for a new team contract. Purchasing his first car and second car, a Dinka Blista and ruined Karin Sultan to partner his first purchase after securing his previous racing contract (From which he was suspended from), his Dinka Akuma. Upon reaching USA, Allesio discovers his father has taken the few remaining thousand dollars from Allesio's bank account, leaving him in a predicament.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Aggressive, competitive
Vehicle: (Maximum of 3) Dinka Blista, Dinka Akuma, Totalled Sultan that Allessio is fixing
Any current friends within the lobby: All admins

-As my character progresses I will update this post-

Last edited:
You in real life

Name: Joe
Language: English
Xbox One Gamer Tag: The Toaster HD
Skype Name: joe.terry5
Role Play experience: GTA RP PS3, Skyrim, Sims 2,3,4 etc.
Attitude: Friendly person, enjoys a bit of banter.

Game Character

Name: Kyle Aston
Location of living: Paleto Bay
Job/Career/Money Source: Lobby Supervisor, Stocks Market CEO and Car Valet.

Kyle was brought up in the humble city of London UK, and had a privileged childhood, with father Martin Aston and mother Paula Aston. Kyle was a well educated and fit young lad and was a constant magnet to girls, he lost his virginity at just 15 years old. When Kyle turned 10 years old, Martin and Paula died in a car accident, nothing has been the same ever since then, even 16 years later he is still greiving. He had barely any money, so Kyle was living on the streets with nothing. He had managed to save up his earnings on the streets of London until he could afford for a scratch card as it would be his only hope for some serious money, he won £1,000,000 and had always wanted to move to America, so he moved to Los Santos to start a new life. Now, he shares a love for cars and dresses as smartly as possible to show wealth and luxury.
Kyle now lives in a humble bungalow in Paleto Bay, but has nothing to do with the neighbours as they got him arrested for growing weed in his back garden, he has been under close supervision by the Police.
He has recently dyed has hair blue to raise money and awareness for the kennels of LS.
Kyle has a passion of been the good guy and donating a fraction of his earnings to the kennels. After his dog got ran over by a Tank in military parade in New York.
When he moved to LS, he bought his first car that was the Granger, crap condition when he bought it as he wanted a project for when he wasn't working, $30k was spent on it to make it tip top condition so he had a reasonable car to get from Paleto Bay all the way into the City of LS.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Happy mainly.
Vehicle:
Declasse Ranger (Main vehicle)
Surge Cheval
Pegassi Ruffian
Any current friends within the lobby: stanceyyy, imRioter, King Koulibaly

Last edited:
This is my application. Can I join?
No,

You in real life

Name:
Language:
Xbox One Gamer Tag:
Skype Name:

Role Play experience:

Game Character

Name:
Job/Career/Money Source:

Fill this out please.

You in real life

Name: Joe
Language: English
Xbox One Gamer Tag: The Toaster HD
Skype Name: joe.terry5
Role Play experience: GTA RP PS3, Skyrim, Sims 2,3,4 etc.
Attitude: Friendly person, enjoys a bit of banter.

Game Character

Name: Kyle Aston
Location of living: Paleto Bay
Job/Career/Money Source: Lobby Supervisor, Stocks Market CEO and Car Valet.

Kyle was brought up in the humble city of London UK, and had a privileged childhood, with father Martin Aston and mother Paula Aston. Kyle was a well educated and fit young lad and was a constant magnet to girls, he lost his virginity at just 15 years old. When Kyle turned 10 years old, Martin and Paula died in a car accident, nothing has been the same ever since then, even 16 years later he is still greiving. He had barely any money, so Kyle was living on the streets with nothing. He had managed to save up for a scratch card as it would be his only hope for some serious money, he won £1,000,000, so he moved to Los Santos to start a new life. Now, he shares a love for cars and dresses as smartly as possible to show wealth and luxury.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Happy mainly.
Vehicle:
Declasse Ranger (Main vehicle)
Surge Cheval
Pegassi Ruffian
Any current friends within the lobby: stanceyyy, imRioter, King Koulibaly

I personally think that your character profile doesn't have enough detail and requires more before you can be accepted into the RP. I'll post mine later this week.

THANKS TO PINKINTRON FOR THE INSPIRATION

What is RP?

RP stands for Role Playing, so playing the role of a character who has a virtual job of the users choice, this is to show the realistic aspects of Grand Theft Auto. This is making a story line out of events of your character, meeting other players throughout your experience and even make friends through out it. You have the opportunity to make a storyline out of your character.

How do we contact?
What we do is we will contact people over Skype, basically a group chat, but no-one must call otherwise you will be removed from the chat for 15 minutes.

What happens is that you have the call chat up 24/7 while in the game. If you do something in the game, your actions will be typed into the chat by you.

For example, getting into a car will be: *Climbs into car*. All actions will be put into stars/ asterisks (*) Speech will be in speech marks, such as: "Hey, how are you?". These must be used when y
our character does something.

General Rules

1. NO BULLYING/ TAKING THE PISS OUT OF PEOPLE. I will not tolerate bullying, if it happens, you will be banned. No questions asked.

2. No killing. I know it may be tempting at times, but if there is a killing involved and its part of the life of the character then its fine.

3. No driving around in supercars/ expensive cars. Its just unrealistic, you may see the admins driving around in luxurious cars because they are admin, and put a lot of time and effort into the ideas.

4. No weapons without permission from the admin. It may seem silly, but it will get annoying if there is constant killing and people wandering around the map with guns.

5. Obey traffic laws (Drive like a smart AI). This consists of stopping at traffic lights, giving way to other members. Motorcyclists can filter through traffic.

6. If you can help it, don't have a 10 car garage/ apartment, if you already have one, then try not to use it if possible and buy a 6 car apartment/ bungalow. Again, just for realism.

7. If your absent for more that 5 sessions without letting me know, you will be removed. This is an active lobby, and people not in it will make it look pretty ****, and I don't want that, neither do the admins.

8. Common sense. I would list a whole book of rules, but it's mainly to do with common sense.

If you are unsure of anything, don't hesitate to ask me.

The admins:

ME: The Toaster HD a.k.a Staffie or Joe
Rob: stanceyyy
Dom: imRioter
Ben: King Koulibaly

We are the only people who may host the sessions.

Tiers

The concept is simple, every 10 sessions, you gain a tier of income of 15k each tier (imagine it). You have to be active within the session to rank up.

Rookie: 0-9 Sessions of presence
Amateur: 10-19 Sessions of presence
Member: 20-29 Sessions of presence
Full member: 30-39 Sessions of presence
Premium member: 40-49 Sessions of presence
VIP: 50-59 Sessions of presence
VIP+: 60-69 Sessions of presence
Star: 70-79 Sessions of presence
Legend: 80-89 Sessions of presence

All of these have different rewards.

Rookie: Ability to make one change to you bio. (Name, Job)
Amateur: Ability to make another change to you bio. (Name, Job or age in game)
Member: Put on a white-list for first invites to lobbies.
Full member: Ability to own a 10 car GARAGE. (if already owned, then no reward.)
Premium member: A say in changes for the thread.
VIP: Change of Job if you wish, or a change of choice of vehicle.
VIP+: Change of Job if you wish.
Star: Ability to own a supercar/ luxury vehicle

Legend: Treating you like a legend, helicopter transport, body guards.

Current Members (30 MAX)
Admins
The Toaster HD
stanecccy
imRioter
King Koulibaly

Accepted.

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:

Applications

This doesn't have to be your real life character, it can be made up, but needs to be somewhat realistic, it will be easier to keep track of what you did. At the end of each session, you will write a summary of events that your character has been involved it, like a diary, its optional to do this. You will post this in the comment section for inspiration of others. No stupid names either such as Ben Dover etc. You meet people in game, but make it realistic and not a coincidence.

You in real life

Name:
Xbox One Gamer Tag
:
Skype Name:
Role Play experience:

Game Character

Name:
Job/Career/Money Source:

The first session will take place on the 27/01/15 @ 9PM GMT

If you have any questions, feel free ask.
Thanks for reading and I hope I see you in the future for RP! :)

Could you perhaps make it 8pm to be more accessible to others?

Name: Mahamed..

Language: North American English
Xbox One Gamer Tag: Synmyth95
Skype Name: Synmyth

Role Play experience: No Experience at all :(
Attitude: Friendly and Chill :P

Game Character

Name: Jon Q
Location of living: Vinewood hills
Job/Career/Money Source: US Government Asset (Hitman)
Vehicle: (Maximum of 3): Ubermacht Sentinel, Vapid Dominator, Pegassi Ruffian

Any current friends within the lobby: Nope

Name: Mahamed..
Language: North American English
Xbox One Gamer Tag: Synmyth95
Skype Name: Synmyth
Role Play experience: No Experience at all :(
Attitude: Friendly and Chill :P

Game Character

Name: Jon Q
Location of living: Vinewood hills
Job/Career/Money Source: US Government Asset (Hitman)
Vehicle: (Maximum of 3): Ubermacht Sentinel, Vapid Dominator, Pegassi Ruffian
Any current friends within the lobby: Nope
Sorry, you need a detailed biography of about minimum of 2 paragraphs on how your character came to Los Santos and his history.
Thanks

Back