Xbox Racing Association (Sunday Nights @ 8 Eastern)

United States
Chicago
XboxRacingAssociation.com

Hello, gents. The Xbox Racing Association has an established group of drivers that can't wait to get our hands on this title. We are a small community with a focus on Sunday night racing, treating one anther with respect on and off the track, and going really fast while doing it. Outside of league events we have an F1 Fantasy league, a GroupMe chat for league banter, and other stuff (Madden league spinoff, BF4 sessions, etc).

We are not a mass user site. We do not provide a different series for each day of the week. That said, we do a very good job of providing a structured environment for our drivers to compete in, all while having great fun doing it. If you're looking for a great group of guys to end the weekend with, look no further. If you're looking for a smorgasbord of series to choose from, try TORA.

We will run anything and everything when Project CARS is finally released. Our championships will be 8 rounds. We will have warmup, quali, race, pits, safety cars, and fun. We will have teams. It will be f'n awesome! Really f'n awesome!

A few things we're looking for:

-Be able to race without assists. We ban the braking line, TCS, STM, and ABS.
-Have a stabled wired internet connection. There is nothing worse than lag induced racing depression.
-Regular availability on Sunday nights at 8 PM Eastern.
-Wheel users. 75% of the league has a TX wheel. This isn't required.

If you're interested in joining you can head to this forum post and follow the directions. If you have any questions you can simply post here or on the forum. Alternatively you can add me (Ch1ps N Queso) or HEF51 on XBL.

We are doing one final FM5 series to get our quick twitch muscles ready for Project CARS. This will be a 6 Round Indy Lights championship (Round 1 is April 5th). Drivers that choose to take part in this series will have automatic entry to the first Project CARS series. All other drivers will be added to the driver lineup on a first come, first serve basis. We have 4 openings.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Seems like forum interest has surged as of late so I wanted to bump this. We're looking for a few guys to fill out our driver lineup when PC is released. We have 4-6 spots open for our first series (TBD).

If you're looking for a small community of friendly guys that race with no assists, no line, etc, we're here for you. See above for more details.

Thanks for looking!

North east resident here.. If there is still an opening count me in. Also anyone want to add as friend please do so..

My XBOX ONE Tag IS MyMonstrosity

I do not use assists either But I must admit at night when I'm tired I use the brake line.. Oh well... I'll be good to go on Sunday nights though.. Please count me in if possible... ps I use controller only, been this way since 2600 DAYS. Yes I'm that old...

Sounds good. We still have a couple openings.

Brake line certainly helps but I think you'll find it pretty easy to pick up braking points when you're practicing one circuit for the weekend race. A little different when you're going from circuit to circuit in a MP lobby, but putting in some laps for a car you're familiar with at a circuit you know you're going to race makes it easier.

I'll send you a follow on XBL. Please head to our forum and create an account via the link in the opening post.

I really like this idea and would love to join you guys some day down the line.

Unfortunately Sunday nights don't work for me at the moment. And with limited time to practice during the week I'd be concerned I wouldn't be up to par on speed and consistency, for the rest of the lobby.

Great setup for the series though, good luck with it

We're planning on having a no assists/no line lobby going during the week (provided this feature ships with the game and is functional). Feel free to send me a follow and we can scrape some paint when the game launches.

Back