Xbox Series X First Gameplay Footage Coming May 7

Well that was an anti-climax. I honestly think TLOU-II looks as good as anything shown off here... and thats all footage running off a PS4 pro... missed opportunity to show off next generation technology. It not even stated to be running on the actual hardware. :confused::indiff:

Well that was an anti-climax. I honestly think TLOU-II looks as good as anything shown off here... and thats all footage running off a PS4 pro... missed opportunity to show off next generation technology. It not even stated to be running on the actual hardware. :confused::indiff:
All that games would be running 4k@60. Microsoft cant show you nextgen games, because they clearly stated that they don't have those and don't want at least until mid 2021.

All that games would be running 4k@60. Microsoft cant show you nextgen games, because they clearly stated that they don't have those and don't want at least until mid 2021.
Then why make this sizzle reel? Why show off the “next gen” by showing current gen games running on PCs?

There are 2 next gen only title during the show, Scorn and The Medium. Scorn do looks nice and creepy but The Medium just doesn't really looks like next gen.

It is also rather weird to do the first show about next gen system with mostly multiplatform games trailers.

Then why make this sizzle reel? Why show off the “next gen” by showing current gen games running on PCs?
Most likely, they didn't send devkits to third party developers soon enough. They need something to start XsX marketing and thats it. Its pathetic, but definitely better than Sony silence.

Most likely, they didn't send devkits to third party developers soon enough. They need something to start XsX marketing and thats it. Its pathetic, but definitely better than Sony silence.
I don't know, if I were Sony I'd be happy to have waited and after that and I'd be looking to knock Microsofts presentation out of the park. Being underwhelmed is not better that not having the information yet IMO. However we are yet to see any first party titles for the X Box X.

Meh, I owned the 360 and the One but I will be skipping the X, the xbox has been made redundant for me. A PC with equivalent performance probably won't cost much more anyway.

Back