Xbox verison

• Thread starter Filip123
  • 22 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello every one. I was wondering if any one has the contacts of @kaz_jamauchi or Sony because I was just in the cinemas to see the Gran tourismo movie and was intrigued by sim racing. I researched all of the equipment and found it all. I went onto the Xbox games store only to find out that GT7 wasn't available. If anyone has the contacts to Kaz or to Sony could you please ask for a Xbox version because I don't have a lot of money to buy a playstation. Thank you.

Hello every one. I was wondering if any one has the contacts of @kaz_jamauchi or Sony because I was just in the cinemas to see the Gran tourismo movie and was intrigued by sim racing. I researched all of the equipment and found it all. I went onto the Xbox games store only to find out that GT7 wasn't available. If anyone has the contacts to Kaz or to Sony could you please ask for a Xbox version because I don't have a lot of money to buy a playstation. Thank you.
Gran Turismo is, and always has been, a PlayStation exclusive. It is published by Sony Interactive Entertainment and developed by Polyphony Digital through PlayStation Studios.

Unless Microsoft buys PlayStation there will never be an Xbox version of any Gran Turismo game.

In fairness, if you'd told 12 year old me that one day you'd be able to play Sonic the Hedgehog on a Nintendo I would have laughed in your face.

I'd then cycle away on my BMX in my shell suit and a pair of British Knights.

I'm not proud of certain aspects of my childhood.

I will send out some tweets to Kaz, SIE and a few others to see what I can do. I’ve been meaning to get Astro’s Playroom on Xbox anyways, can’t wait to see how it does on the Series X!

Forza Motorsport is probably the closest thing to Gran Turismo on the Xbox. Forza 8 will be released in October.

I would much prefer Forza on PS5 because there might be a chance that it would have VR and the PS5 controller is WAAAY better than the Xbox controller for racing games due to the haptic feedback on the triggers. I still can’t get throttle control right in Forza and I need an Xbox wheel…

I think FH5 might be a better game but it’s not the better simulation, although Horizon is not exactly trying to be realistic either though with all those jumps drifting and wreckage.

It would be funny if Sony/PD were to release an Xbox version.....
which was just one big advert for PS5:lol:

All the advertising boards being for Sony PS5 and lots of 'you can experience this in VR only on Playstation'....

Hades?

Getting Hot In Here Going To Hell GIF by CBS

Gran Turismo is, and always has been, a PlayStation exclusive. It is published by Sony Interactive Entertainment and developed by Polyphony Digital through PlayStation Studios.

Unless Microsoft buys PlayStation there will never be an Xbox version of any Gran Turismo game.
Microsoft: (opens wallet) Hold my beer.

Last edited:
I just love reading all the funny comments on this thread...

(had it in all caps, changed in editing)

Last edited:
Back