XJ13 Chrome for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter RichJCahill
  • 7 comments
  • 424 views
Messages
6
Messages
RichJCahill
I've got a code for an XJ13 Chrome car available if anyone wants it.

As for the trade, I'm not after X2010's or FGT's, I have a level 21 & 24 ticket (not for trade)

But I'm interested in Coloured 370Z GTA's (I have White), Ferrari P4 330 or surprise me with a unique offer.

** Forgot to mention, it's an EU code **
 
Last edited:
I've got your Ferrari 330 P4.
I can also buy you any other car you want from the NCD.
And if it matters, what region are you?
 
Sorry mate, forgot that most important bit of info. Added it into the OP.
 
I'm us, sorry.
 
I thought codes expired last night.....
 
Sorry to go totally off topic; but i have this car and coulbnt use it in one of the classic car events because the chrome line doesnt have a build date..

Another fail on PD's side..
 
I thought codes expired last night.....

I dunno if it's got an expiry date. Just had two codes as I have two accounts, but didn't realise that one code populates both accounts on the same PS3. Did that yesterday and want to trade this today.
 
Back