Xj13!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FosterG
  • 29 comments
  • 3,713 views
Messages
3,626
Messages
misteruno1
I have been desperate to get my hands on the Jaguar XJ13 ever since I saw it here. Finally did the 200 A Spec at Indy today and got it. Now I know why I wanted it so much, this Cat is (I won't be corny, even though I want to be) impressive in looks and performance. I have a lot of cars in my garage that I like a lot, this one wows me. I tune just about everything I get, you can only do a stage 2 or stage 3 with this one, I am not touchin' it. I like it!:dopey:
 
I have been desperate to get my hands on the Jaguar XJ13 ever since I saw it here. Finally did the 200 A Spec at Indy today and got it. Now I know why I wanted it so much, this Cat is (I won't be corny, even though I want to be) impressive in looks and performance. I have a lot of cars in my garage that I like a lot, this one wows me. I tune just about everything I get, you can only do a stage 2 or stage 3 with this one, I am not touchin' it. I like it!:dopey:
Yep, got a second hand XJ-13 and Ferrari 330 P4...and both cars perform well, but I think the XJ-13 takes the cake easily (and I think it could've won the Le Mans series if they never killed the project).

Painted mine chrome recently and it looks pretty good out in it's environment (but not in the garage view or in GT Auto). 688hp FTW.
 
Mustve taken you a very long time to save up 20 million cr.

Hope you like it!
 
Cool car and all but getting your B-Spec driver to drive it properly with Comfort tyres on in the British Lightweight races is an utter nightmare, for me, at least. It spins and spins like a turbo charged Merry-Go-Round. I'll probably get meself a lotus!
 
Is yours green as well? I didn't even know that was the prize car for the Indy race, but I finished that one yesterday as well and I'm glad I did!! This car is a beauty. Can't wait to take it into the historic races.
 
I won mine on Facebook :)

Same here, plus it was chrome. Never got to redeem it though as I lost it, and didn't have the heart for another 2 hours of refreshing and hoping.
 
Yep, mine is green,they only come in green though you can paint it if you like. If you won the A Spec Indy yours should be on the truck, you are going to love it.
ghsnu, post up a shot of what it looks like in chrome. TechnoWales, sorry you lost yours.
 
dude its grbmrdj, an I'm the one who lost mine :lol:
 
It is one of my favoutie money grinding cars on the Extreme Euro Rome race. Just put some racing softs on the car to speed the race up and it is a joy to drive.

I did also get the Facebook one (lighter and more power) but I have yet to drive that (at least I have one on all the accounts on my PS3 from the Facebook Code - I was agreeably surprised it appeared evertwhere so i will keep at least one of them unused, though it can't be gifted).
 
That is an amazing looking car! I may have run that race just to get the car.
 
Same here, plus it was chrome. Never got to redeem it though as I lost it, and didn't have the heart for another 2 hours of refreshing and hoping.

2 hours? whaaa? took me 10 minutes
 
ya the chrome look is insane! was not expecting it to look as good as it does!
 
I painted mine a reflex type purple / green and it's very nice but I must say, the Chrome is the "Cat's meow"

Here is a xj13 tune
DF 35/60
rh 40/35
springs 10.5/12.8
ext 7/7
comp 7/7
bars 5/5
camber 2.5/2.5
toe -.18/.10
LSD 25/45/50
Enjoy
 
Yep, you can paint it but since there's only one example in the world that just seems wrong to me (just like I find it wrong that PD made a Chromeline version) and putting a turbo on it is just adding insult to injury.

Here's the real one, the only one, enjoy.:)

 
I was standing next to it when they started it up at Sebring last year for the ALMS 12 hour (it was in a parade lap, not the race!).

Eargasm!

Tell me they got the sound right in the game... :drool:

I kind of agree with leaving it green, but damn! That chrome one is just sex on wheels... :bowdown:

So now I gotta have TWO 👍
 
I kind of agree with leaving it green, but damn! That chrome one is just sex on wheels... :bowdown:

So now I gotta have TWO 👍

Well, if you have to paint one I'll agree the chrome one is a good choice (since at one stage, before painting, it might have looked like that too) and it does look great, like polished aluminium, hmmm another one? Tempting.;)
 
Won mine on friday doing the indy 500. Have to take it out for a spin after reading all the comments.
 
I loved it ever since getting it, it does the 'Ring in under 6:30:tup:
 
It's my favorite car ever.

2lkwcy8.jpg
 
Just raced it online against a load of Ferrari Enzo's and slaughtered them. Top car.
 
You'd be surprised how much better cars drive STOCK than they do modified.
 
Back