XJR-9 Lm Race Car 0mile

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cgroh89
  • 2 comments
  • 397 views
Messages
79
Messages
cgroh89
Have this car on my account I dupe paints with. Got it as the birthday car so its the only one I have on the account.

Willing to trade it for the Lemans race cars C60 ect. Or make an offer mileage doesnt matter to me.

Or 5 matte paint chips.

I have black/red/silver/pink/purple. So anything other than that
 
Last edited:
Hey man I have three mattes (dark blue, light red, brown) and I can also give you one of the cars below along with it for the XJR-9.

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car
Level 12 Ticket
 
Hey man I have three mattes (dark blue, light red, brown) and I can also give you one of the cars below along with it for the XJR-9.

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car
Level 12 Ticket


No thanks, I have all those cars already. I got some pms before you posted to. Thanks for the offer though!
 
Back