XJR-9 Race Car ’88 GT5 DLC

Brazil
São Paulo
intro83
Having so much fun with GT6, great game.

I just think that I shouldn't pay for the XJR-9 Race Car ’88 again given I already purchased it in GT5.

I know its a different game and everything, but I payed for SPA and there it is in GT6 for free. Same for MOTEGI.

Thoughts?

I just think that I shouldn't pay for the XJR-9 Race Car ’88 again given I already purchased it in GT5.

I know its a different game and everything, but I payed for SPA and there it is in GT6 for free. Same for MOTEGI.

Thoughts?
Selfish

I didn't get the all the dlc from gt5 only I skipped ths Hsv and motegi , glad there included in 6 well all the dlc is included ....stealth cars I was most happy about as you had to spend big to get them in gt5 ... So a good move by Pd

Thoughts?

I am confused, aren't they for free in GT6? You don't have to pay for DLC to use them, completely confused as to what the OP is speaking about honestly. A little help here, anyone?!?

He thinks the cars should have been unlocked by his gt5 dlc purchase , he has a point but what they took away they gave all the stealth and another dlc packs or free

He's complaining that he has to earn credits to buy them within GT6 despite having paid for the car in GT5.
Ooh, ok. GT5 save data was compromised so PD nixed the idea of allowing carry over garages since they cannot tell who has glitched saves.

He thinks the cars should have been unlocked by his gt5 dlc purchase , he has a point but what they took away they gave all the stealth and another dlc packs or free

The thing is though is that he paid for the Jaguar to drive in GT5, not GT6, they are separate games.

Back