Xlerator Wheel Stand?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sped1966
  • 2 comments
  • 728 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

sped1966

Diamond Member
Premium
Messages
326
United States
Odessa, Tx. USA
Messages
spedd1966
:tup:Hey guys. Contemplating getting the Xlerator Big Boy wheel stand for my DFGT to replace my home made wooden job. Anyone have one or able to give me a 👍 or 👎 on it. Looks like it would serve it's purpose pretty well......plus it right in my price range. Thanks.........
 
I have had no problems with mine. I got my first back when the Driving Force Pro came out around 2003 or so. Now i use a T 500rs with a XL-21 and it works great.
 
I have had no problems with mine. I got my first back when the Driving Force Pro came out around 2003 or so. Now i use a T 500rs with a XL-21 and it works great.

Thanks....looked at the wheel stand pro but kinda don't like the pole right between the knees.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back