Xlink Tournament of the West Coast

  • Thread starter Thread starter scratchy
  • 8 comments
  • 650 views
Messages
28
As an avid user of Xlink, I'm dying to see 6-player low-ping races with the best racers out there. I have currently compiled a list of 10 racers who I know get good pings with each other. Next week during my break I will be making a website where the results from each race session will be posted for all to see.
If you are interested in joining this list just message me or find me on Xlink. You do not have to be fast to join (you'll just be put in B Class). I am interested in finding racers who like no lag and quality low-contact racing.

Currently we have three categories of racer:
A Class - The best of the best, and then me.
B Class - Only the winner from here can race in A Class races.
D Class - Drift events for the best West Coast drifters.

I have already sent out emails entailing scheduling and rules. New members will also get emails for the first race as well as subsequent races.
 
what up scratchy
WEST COAST STYLE 30 PINGRRRRS!
 
nice work scratchy!👍 i hope my ping keeps stable:nervous: :scared: :ouch:
 
I wish i could :( I don't the time to find away to connect my PS2 to my router, since there a few floors away from eachother. I do live in West Marin (northern SF bay area)
 
Master_Yoda
I wish i could :( I don't the time to find away to connect my PS2 to my router, since there a few floors away from eachother. I do live in West Marin (northern SF bay area)
what up Master_Yoda
dude if u got a wifi router (which you should have anyway) goto bestbuy and pick up a wifi ps2 jig*
know what i mean?
OR
go buy a switch and repeat that signal cuz its obviously going from router to your comp 👍
 
Tecra
what up Master_Yoda
dude if u got a wifi router (which you should have anyway) goto bestbuy and pick up a wifi ps2 jig*
know what i mean?
OR
go buy a switch and repeat that signal cuz its obviously going from router to your comp 👍
I don't know what kind of router we got. I know we do run cable lines through are walls and vents to a router, to are comps.
 
Master_Yoda
I don't know what kind of router we got. I know we do run cable lines through are walls and vents to a router, to are comps.
shoot, then just buy yourself a SWITCH (repeats and splits rj45 to allow multiple connections).
your rj45 connection runs from where ever to your computer. that same line will run directly into switch and from there to your ps2 and/or computer!
check it out champ 👍
switch cost you $25 - $50
 
Tecra
shoot, then just buy yourself a SWITCH (repeats and splits rj45 to allow multiple connections).
your rj45 connection runs from where ever to your computer. that same line will run directly into switch and from there to your ps2 and/or computer!
check it out champ 👍
switch cost you $25 - $50
Sorry, but i just not gonna spend that money on somthign like this.
 
Back