XP & Credits in Practice mode

Just wanna get this off my chest, I am sure it's been brought up many times before. I did search for a thread, but couldn't find one, sorry if it has.

This past week since the DLC I have been racing around Spa, doing practice laps and free race events, loving it! But you don't earn XP or credits for these, I think this is 1 thing that needs to be added badly, cos it will make the game complete in my eyes.

Over the past year I have got together a bunch of my favourite cars, and it's very hard to know which races I can enter with each car and so half the time I end up doing the first cup or just going to practice mode.

I was thinking, you could do it so that if you enter free run mode, each lap you get say 100xp and 100credits, so if I wanna sit there and do 50laps of Spa going for lap times, I will still earn XP and credits. And the practice race events should give out rewards too like ASpec and Seasonals do.

I think this is the only thing I really want added to GT5 now, it wouldn't break the game cos you'd only be earning such a small amount, so it's not like someone could set it up to just grind for hours and have 20mill credits in half an hour. I wouldn't even care if you only got 1xp point per lap, just something so that I can still level up while doing practice events.

I am guessing we will get a Spa/Kart seasonal event soon, but even that won't fix it cos it will be limited to a set amount of cars and may not be the cars I wanna drive. Basically, I want to get XP/Credits for driving the cars I want to drive, on the tracks I want to drive, in single player.

+1 sir 👍 i spend a lot of time in Pratice Mode with my favourite cars, because is so much fun, sometimes you keep doing laps after lap after lap.. That would be great, and if i can remember, in GT4 we were able to do a friendly race, am i right?

Back