XP grinding

GTP_Bergwerk79
The FF seasonal event Tsukuba race is a fast way of grinding XP as it gives more than 10000 XP for just 3 laps. Even in a standard DC5 ITR with Comfort Soft i can win the race in less that 3:30. How does this compare to other races when XP grinding?

I am grinding in the world classic cars...65,000 for about 5-7 mins depending on which track yoiu choose though I am sure here are easier ways to accrue credits...

Not everyone has time for those. But you're right, I auto-grinded the Indy 500 this morning, it dwarfs LtW in XP.

True, and the GV300, LS200 and Indy500 can all be done in around 2hrs which isn't too bad since they are actually quite enjoyable races.

True, and the GV300, LS200 and Indy500 can all be done in around 2hrs which isn't too bad since they are actually quite enjoyable races.

No, Indy 500 is boring as 🤬... But auto-grind it and you can do something else, just remember to pit xD

Not everyone has time for those. But you're right, I auto-grinded the Indy 500 this morning, it dwarfs LtW in XP.

if your after xp, i'd recommend doing remote racing. im making about 1.5m credits a day and almost 2m xp in 24hrs.

Thats with my 6 bobs not working full-time either.

Like the wind and american champs are prob the best for quick cash though

if your after xp, i'd recommend doing remote racing. im making about 1.5m credits a day and almost 2m xp in 24hrs.

Thats with my 6 bobs not working full-time either.

Like the wind and american champs are prob the best for quick cash though

Can't remote race in a-spec...

I have yet to grind for xp or cash. I just keep doing the seasonal events over with different cars and different setups. I'll race online before I re-do a race over and over with the same car.

I just did 9 hour endurance and got 3.6m experience now real close to leave 36 :)

Congratulation!!! You are 1/3 way to level 40. From level 1 to 36 requires 12,901,322 XP. From level 1 to 40 requires 34,634,713 XP. :)

nyyellowtaxi
Congratulation!!! You are 1/3 way to level 40. From level 1 to 36 requires 12,901,322 XP. From level 1 to 40 requires 34,634,713 XP. :)

Are u serious crap how much u get for 24 hour races

Thanks for the heads up, I'm not a high enough level for endurance races yet, and I don't even know what grinding means, sooo I'll take advantage of the easy xp.

When I grind I figure I might as well have fun doing it so I just keep doing the Ferrari F1 seasonals. You get around 200,000 and 40,000 experience for each race. I love driving the F10 anyways.

4,593,700. It also has the highest XP/min of 3190.

Are you sure you get 3.6 million from Tsukuba 9 hours? It's suppose to be 1,157,154.

i think 3.6 is right
nurbergring 4 hours is 2 million
after 1.7 you get much more XP from races..

Deleted post as I was going on about the best way to make cash...not what the OP is asking, and covered many times elsewhere!

Last edited:
Back