XP In Timed Endurance Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 6 comments
  • 2,026 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
Does it make a difference for the number of laps done in a timed endurance race.
For example, if you got 1st at Tsukuba 9 hours and did 400 laps compared to 500 laps, would you get more XP or would you get the same amount of XP?
 
Same amount. Won't change because of laps.
 
XP isn't related to how good you actually are at driving, only to your position.

If they had some sort of power/weight calculation in the XP amounts, it would be something else.
 
Do you still get XP from coming 12th in the timed races? i.e. Could i start a timed enduro race in A-spec, leave it until the the time is up and gain XP from this?
 
I don't think anybody is willing to lose a race intentionally to let you know the difference.

as far as a list of xp/credits for 1st place finishes from what i recall this is the best resource.

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/Siufu/34160373

Okay, thanks.
Just wondering because I was going to tackle the Tsukuba 9 hours with an RM Acura NSX for a competitive race as it has less than half the BHP of the AI and weighs more.
I was thinking of using an X1 if more laps gave out more XP, but it doesn't, so I'll use the NSX.
 
Back