XP Multiplier

  • Thread starter Thread starter RA1D3R
  • 5 comments
  • 646 views
Messages
139
I'm preparing to run the 24 hour race at Le Mans in my 787B and I'm wondering if I my xp will still multiply by 200% as long as I sign in every day and run a few laps, even though i won't be seeing the home screen telling me my multiplyer when I sign in on the game..
 
No it won't.
But you'll still get the 200% bonus at the end of the race
 
No it won't.
But you'll still get the 200% bonus at the end of the race

This ^^!

You'll get whatever bonus XP you were at when you started the race. However, you won't get your daily sign-in bonus until you finish the race.
 
OK, I'm just making the final push to level 40, as long as it multiplies by 200% at the end, I'll get there.

So once I bet back to 200%, I need to start the race, right? I'm at 130% now.
 
OK, I'm just making the final push to level 40, as long as it multiplies by 200% at the end, I'll get there.

So once I bet back to 200%, I need to start the race, right? I'm at 130% now.

Yep, get back up to 200% then start the race, you'll get your 200% bonus when the race is done!

Just keep in mind, while your in the race, say it takes 3 days, your bonus wont continue, it'll go down! But as long as you're in the race, you still keep whatever bonus you had from when you started.
 
Back