XP with Remote Races

• Thread starter Racin510s
  • 4 comments
United States
Mocksville, NC
Please ask
I have been doing the remote races from my profile for almost a month. My drivers are leveling up but their experience is not changing. Does anyone know why this is? I have Bobs in the level 30's but their experience hasn't moved at all.

The only way I can get their experience to move is by doing B-Spec racing within the game or Seasonals. I have been trying for a long time to get at least one driver to level 40. As it stands I have one who is stuck at level 36. Is there a way to fast track to level 40?

There is still no answer to this question. I am happy to report after doing at least 10 remote races every night I now have 2 drivers that are 3/4 past 39. So I would suggest that you have a minimum of 3 accounts so that you can race your Bobs against themselves. I have 4 accounts and have several in the 38's now. The best race is the 458 Italia race as it pays the most credits and seems to level up your Bobs faster than any of the other races. This race takes just over 21 minutes to complete.

You have to receive your prize money from them first I think. Then while you're taking your money they get their experience.

Back