Xport or Sharkport?

• Thread starter Darin
  • 16 comments

Darin

(Banned)
I hear people with Xport say they are good. but i'm not sure they sell those in the states. As for the Sharkport, I don't even know Gameshark makes those anymore ever sence Madcatzz bought their bizness. By is there any chance I can get ether of these now? I mean if EBgames sells the sharkport or Xport by hell i'll buy it. I just need one.

i ordered my export 2 days ago buy land....i guess it will take about a week, but then i will tell u if its good or not

The Action Replay Max Evo will copy your save files to computer as well. It was just released a few days back

emad
The Action Replay Max Evo will copy your save files to computer as well. It was just released a few days back
The write-ups and reviews that I've seen on that don't mention anything about transfering game data to and from your PS2.

So at this point, you're only likely to find a sharkport or Xport on Ebay

Good luck,

AO

Der Alta
The write-ups and reviews that I've seen on that don't mention anything about transfering game data to and from your PS2.

So at this point, you're only likely to find a sharkport or Xport on Ebay

Good luck,

AO

I'll respond with this - from the codejunkies site

There's also the option to get Action Replay MAX EVO Edition, at only £29.99, which includes all the fantastic functionality above, but also comes with an 16MB flash drive which fits into your PC's USB slot, or allows you to transfer saves and codes from console to console. Make your choice below and enter a new world of console enhancement

And this from their FAQ

Could I use any USB Flash Drive with AR Max?

DRG: Yes, AR Max should be compatible with most USB Flash Drives. We've successfully tested the product with many different makes.

emad
I'll respond with this - from the codejunkies site

There's also the option to get Action Replay MAX EVO Edition, at only £29.99, which includes all the fantastic functionality above, but also comes with an 16MB flash drive which fits into your PC's USB slot, or allows you to transfer saves and codes from console to console. Make your choice below and enter a new world of console enhancement

OK, it does say that you can transfer codes from PS2 to PC, my question is can you transfer game data. In other words, back-up your game to PC, or transfer a replay file.

I'm of the opinion that, Yes, it could transfer those, but it doesn't quite say it. In the Marketing world, you can hint all you want, but it's only real if it's printed, and even then not usually.

Guess we'll have to wait until someone buys one.

AO

On the box, it don't say jack about transferring anything to the PC. Nothing at all. All it says is the same thing it says on the Gameshark packages.

Quote:

usb to pc i think that means yes to transfer to computer, and i do believe a game save contains DATA.

Back