xX????Xx

• Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 16 comments

GTP_Monkey

May the force be with you
Premium
England
Top Valley, NG5
As the title says, Whenever im online and another person joins the room with xX.......Xx either side of there PSN ID why do I know its a kid or teenager ?.
Is this a fashion or fad ? come you younguns please do tell an old git what this means/is. Am i missing something ?

Its a fad, back in the days when I played CoD you could always tell a kid was a stupid little prepube when they joined the game with a name like that.

They used to be the most annoying, back talking, idiot kids I have ever met in my life. Thats generalising the lot of them though, some of them are okay but really, the Xx thing was out back in 2007, why am I still hearing of it now :lol:.

Your only cool if you have xXFu11y-H3Ct1c-n0-Sc0p3sXXx as your name.

As long as there's CoD Theresa going to be xX noobs. They are all try hards who want to use names that are already taken. Hence why most of them are 'xXxXX360-noscopexXxxX'

In actual fact they are not very good and very easy to kill and troll purely because they are unimaginative 12 year olds who aren't meant to have shooting games OR a microphone.

I think the xX....Xx is okay sometimes, I just hate the spelling of words with numbers and symbols. But that basically covers everyone with that type of name so nevermind :lol:.

It doesn't mean anything, I guess they think it looks cooler.

This. But with all the use of it, it has become noobish, and popular with kids, who think it's, "cool". . .

This is also somewhere along the lines of a name like, "Super-_-Cool"

What's the point in the, -_- ?

Along with this, does anyone know what "PR" stands for? I'm seeing it all over MW2.

XxOnLySBz4mExX
Puerto Rican players maybe?
Similar to the many KSA players I've been seeing.

There would have to be a lot of them. Like I just saw a username that was something close to Xx-PR-NiNjA-xX.

Oh this has been going on forever. Remember Nexus (was that the name) the creppy predecessor to Facebook?

I remember all people from school having one with xX on either side because either they thought it looked cool or their name was taken.
Then it went to msn/hotmail and now to video games...

There would have to be a lot of them. Like I just saw a username that was something close to Xx-PR-NiNjA-xX.

For some reason, there are some people out there who feel the need to remind us repeatedly of where they're from. This happens most notably with puerto rican dudes (PR) and brazilians (BR). In fact, I've seen some members here at GTPlanet with BR in their names.

And yes, there are a lot of PR dudes, and you will continue to see a lot of them. They're particularly fond of FPSs.

Coxis
For some reason, there are some people out there who feel the need to remind us repeatedly of where they're from. This happens most notably with puerto rican dudes (PR) and brazilians (BR). In fact, I've seen some members here at GTPlanet with BR in their names.

And yes, there are a lot of PR dudes, and you will continue to see a lot of them. They're particularly fond of FPSs.

I see. Thanks bud 👍.

Back