Yamauchi-san can we have lights "on" with racecars?

Maddens Raiders

Undead
Premium
Netherlands
Hoofddorp
Maddens_Raiders
Mr. Yamauchi-san I love Gran Turismo. I've been driving the game since 1997 and continue to get hours and hours of enjoyment from your creation, thank you.

One thing I've wondered for some time now, is if you could turn the lights on please during races, especially when pure racecars are racing? I know that there have been settings where the lights are on no matter what like 24HR Nurburgring, but I race a lot of Le Mans and usually I will have to turn rain on 70% (with no accumalation) to get the lights on which is not realistic. Otherwise I have to put duct tape on my headlight button on the wheel if I'm driving a premium LMP or GT car to get the lights on :lol:
. I just think it is so much more authentic to have the lights on or at least the option in serious race settings. Thank you for reading sir.

Last edited:
Options!

A great place for this would be driving options or quick options. Not sure about a wheel button, but even that could be beneficial.
A little bit of necromancing here, thread-wise lol, but I wonder why "lights on" isn't a thing as we've made our way to '22? We know for basically all FIA sanctioned races where functional headlights are part of the car, the lights are on for safety purposes (no matter the time of day) during practice, quali, and the actual race for safety purposes - never mind the different coloured lights for class differentiation.

The lights should be on imho.. not sure about street cars per se, but surely races w/ Grs.1 thru 4 cars, lights should be on. Right? Wonder why this option isn't available. And.. I know there would be trolls that would arrive at LM, Spa, or Nür, etc., and attempt to drive at night without the lights on, but surely PD could program to force lights on after a certain time in those specific situations one would think.

RoadtoLM-start.jpg

Last edited:
Back